Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Khloe, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

I'm a lesbian. Always have been.
    - yeah its probably got a lot to do with my past, but yeah.
    I love having boys as friends, but never anything more.
    I know my sexuality and i'm happy with that.

Any other lesbians? not spotted any on here.
  2. Day_of_Death

Day_of_Death Member

I'm bi-sexual.
  3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:yay: hi khloe. i'm not lesbian, i'm not straight either but have been in a long term relationship with a woman. like yourself i've had a rocky past.

welcome to the forum! :hug:
  4. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

There are quite a few lesbian and bi women on the forum. Personally I have a rather complex sexuality and I'm a campaigner for LGBTQ rights, so if you'd like a chat feel free (that goes for anyone else as well)
  5. Riga

Riga Member

Hi Khloe,

I have always been attracted to girls and have had many girls attracted to myself.. But I have always been too scared to try.. The most I;ve done is share a few naughty photos with my friend.. I have always dated men and as much as I like sex with men I feel like I am missing out on something I may realy enjoy.

Coming from an Asian/religious background, I find it difficult to get out and try new things.

I have been attracted to women for as long as I can remember...
  6. SCUK2009

SCUK2009 Well-Known Member

I don't blame you for being a lesbian. Women are beautiful creatures :)

(I am a man btw)
  7. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

yeah i can understand it being hard coming from an asian/religious background. Its hard for anyone to come out i think.
    I dunno what to suggest though really.. maybe if you have any bisexual or lesbian friends, meet up with them? tell them your attracted to girls.

With me, i just always knew i was a lesbian, so it kinda came natural to me
    to have girlfriends, etc.
  8. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

hey there ,

ive just seen this post , i am a lesbian , altho i have had sexual relations with males , its a bit confusing to be honest , but yeah if u ever need to talk im here .. much love
  9. pancakes

pancakes New Member

Hi, I'm gay and available to talk anytime :)
  10. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Im attracted to girls more than guys...i don't like to classify myself into any group , though. Idk if im ever going to come out.
  11. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

I'm a lesbian, wait, I'm a guy :p

Sorry, bad joke.

Its fine to come out, whether it be to family, friends but most importantly, you need to come out to yourself.
    So many people grow up with issues because they dont understand their sexuality or wont accept it.
  12. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm a gay man. There are quite a few lesbians on here.
  13. realitynut

realitynut Member

Hey, i never post usually, just read, but thought i might as well post on here and say I'm a lesbian too and would love to find some others to talk to, as i find it quite hard making friends.
    Or if anyone is from the north-west of england give me a quick message too :)
  14. Katy87

Katy87 New Member

hi i am a lesbian to even thou i didn't realize it until i was 21 x
  15. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

add me to the list :D
  16. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I feel left out! I'm a guy.. BUT I'm bi-sexual... does that count?! :D
  17. The Scream

hehe! this is gonna be the gayest thread ever.. :D
  18. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

19. The Scream

20. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Im not gay, but i come from the uk,s gay city, Brighton.
    I used to have more friends gay or lesbian then straight friends, tell you something, had some of the best nights in my life with them.
    Gay people are way way cooler than straight people, although i dont see my old friends anymore, i shall always love them dearly.