Less stressed, but still scared

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by TaraJo, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaraJo

TaraJo Banned Member

So, yeah, the other day, I fully intended to kill myself. I had it all planned out: go out, get a hotel room, order a pizza and wash it down with a bottle of vodka and thirty or so sleeping pills and that's all.

Fortunately, I calmed down.

So, as of now, I'm doing alot better (which should be obvious, since it's impossible to post messages like this from beyond the grave). However, I'm still scared. The depression seems to come and go. I fear what may happen when it comes back. I worry that in a moment of weakness, depression will kill me.

2. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

tarajo
    you are stronger than you know and somewhere inside you want to live and know there is something good waitng for you in the future if you hold on.That pizza sounds good...why not a pizza and a good movie and keep posting here and don't ever give up!It is scary..I know...all too well..but all you can do is take moment to moment,step by step.I don't know your situation too well but I hope you have a good therapist,or will consider getting one.
    hugs

3. sd-239192

sd-239192 Well-Known Member

Stay strong bud. i was frightened after my first attempt too... i guess its only natural. but you had what it takes to stay with us keep it up...

and remember...

this is not a goodbye...

its just a farewell ...

until...

we meet again...

4. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

I have depression also. Coming here and talking has helped a lot. People here really care. Keep coming back and let us know how you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.