less than 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnick

I can hear all the screams of joy surrounding my house as the last few minutes of this year tick away, their brains all awash with alcohol produced endorphins. I on the other hand am simply waiting to cross out another year on the calendar. 2014 is going to be very short for me. I said I would give it one more year and make a genuine effort to overcome. Everyday has been excruciating, never again.

jnick

I no longer want to "make it" one day at a time. I want to truly live, that is no longer possible, so to this it has come. I am not illogical or crazy, I am doing what any person in this much pain for this long would do. This is a completely rational decision. Thank you for the kind words. I don't even know why I came back to this site after a year, I don't want attention, I suppose its just that little bit of fear I still have left about passing.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
There is nothing NOTHING rational about taking ones life and you do not see clearly you are seeing through the eyes of depression the pain of depression
I am tired of the fight too i am but i can still tell that taking ones life will only cause a ripple affect on the people around me even the ones i do not really know
there is support go to hospital get a therapist call your doctor a councilor someone a crisis line and use that support to get you out of that dark hole your in ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00