Less than a week!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mooacow, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooacow

Mooacow Member

Just need to cancel the internet service! I'm sure my parents will be upset, but I'm tired of this. I haven't been met with any success; this life I've been living is just an empty shell anyhow.

I posted on here a long time ago, but only a few times. Good luck to all you kids!

2. rb21

rb21 Member

How do you define success? And have you considered any way you can be "out" of your parents life/concerns without killing yourself? Maybe move to a country and live there? How about this: think of some ridiculous thing that you could do that you never wanted to do because of fear of how other people would think of you or effects on your career or life or whatever. Do that for 3 months and see how you feel. For me, this is moving to Saudi Arabia and teaching English :D It would be better than not existing anymore right? :)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Mooacow i deleted your last post methods not allowed ok You need to really think how your actions are going to destroy others You can get help It is there go to hospital call crisis line That empty shell feeling is depression and depression is treatable ok Reach out to your doctor and get the support the treatment you deserve to get you feeling stronger
    You are just going to damage your organs with what you are doing when all you need to do is to reach out and get the help you need to heal no one else will be harmed hun h ugs
  4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

As a parent who lost a child to suicide, I can tell you that it's way far more than just being "upset."
    How old are you? How do you define success and how can you measure it if you are at the starting gate (assuming a young age)?
  5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

You are far more considerate than I am. I am going to leave a legal mess for my family to deal with. I wish I could say I was to your point yet. Sadly my cat just keeps on being healthy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.