Lessons learnt from 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imy

some things are unrepairable and even when you think you might find a way out, it all crashes back ... sometimes ending is the right thing to do
Ending everything (if thats what your reffering to) isnt the solution. Hope your feeling a bit better since posting this

jake.007

Ending everything (if thats what your reffering to) isnt the solution. Hope your feeling a bit better since posting this
thank you imy, but i think that there are come times and certain circumstances when it actually is the right solution. sometimes you have to recognize that there are no better answers and that the benefits to others from you taking that course justify it.

Shannew

1. patience and forgiveness is key
2. people usually don't have their shit together and even adults will choose to do stupid, immature, selfish things
3. everyone is just looking to be happy, just like us, so don't take anything personally
4. miracles can happen even when they seem 100% impossible
5. don't push people away
6. life is not meant to be easy or perfect so be happy with what you have because the grass is always greener on the other side ALWAYS
7. always have ur own back and stick to your morals so no one can catch you out i.e. be 100% responsible and independent

MrB79

1. patience and forgiveness is key
2. people usually don't have their shit together and even adults will choose to do stupid, immature, selfish things
3. everyone is just looking to be happy, just like us, so don't take anything personally
4. miracles can happen even when they seem 100% impossible
5. don't push people away
6. life is not meant to be easy or perfect so be happy with what you have because the grass is always greener on the other side ALWAYS
7. always have ur own back and stick to your morals so no one can catch you out i.e. be 100% responsible and independent
Number six really sticks out to me for this one reason: The grass always seems greener on the other side...usually because its fake. ;)

Imy

thank you imy, but i think that there are come times and certain circumstances when it actually is the right solution. sometimes you have to recognize that there are no better answers and that the benefits to others from you taking that course justify it.
I think its important to recognise that thoughts stem from what kind of mindset we currently have. And that our mindset can change all the time. Painful moments arent what your entire life will consist of. Change is a thing you can count on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00