Let down again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Leiaha, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Do you think the crisis team lie to us on purpose just to keep us quiet for a week or two?
    Do you think they purposely make false promises just to suck us in?
    Do you think they let us down on purpose knowing how it will send us reeling right back to being suicidal?
    do you think they dont really give a crap?

Do all these things sound about right?

Because, that is EXACTLY how it feels!!!!!!!!
  2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

oh honey, im sure they didnt mean to do that to you. maybe next time you see them you can talk to them about it. im sure they didnt mean to hurt you like this

am so sorry your feeling this way and please keep on hanging in there.. i know you can do it x :console:
  3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

There is to be NO next time i see them.
    They discharged me AGAIN after making false promises and left me alone to cope.
    They know I cant do it alone.
    There is no point trying.
  4. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

whatever anyway! i dont need it.
  5. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

<Editing quote from off topic post, now deleted>

lea call for an advocate to fight your corner. CAB will have a list x
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lea,
    I don't know how things work in the UK..But I know here in the states they like to play mind games also..You might not be getting the help from them but your friends here are very supportive of you and we all love you!! I would listen to Sol she has experience dealing with those people over there!! I wish you all the best and am always here for you!!!
  7. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I will, thanks everyone :heart:
  8. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

OH MY GOD!

I have been saying those exact same things to my 'crisis' team. I am so glad i am not the only person who believes they lie to you. I have even told them to their face they are liars but they don't listen :rolleyes:.

They tell you what you want to hear so they get you to do what they want and agree with what they want.

9. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I totally understand where your coming from Lea. Last time I was in hospital I was discharged under the care of the crisis team. They were going to give me all sort of help I saw them three times in a week then they just discharged me.
  10. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Lea, If the crisis team has let you down it doesn't leave you alone. You have a lot of friends here who are with you all the way.:hug:
  11. d-pressed

d-pressed Well-Known Member

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you haven't found the crisis team helpful. How did you get in contact with them and have you actually been to see them?

Unfortunately, it's another NHS service that's very under-staffed and inefficient. Obviously it's really frustrating, and easy to believe they don't care, but the reality may be otherwise. This however doesn't change the fact that you need help and you're not getting it. So, I suggest you go down a different route. A friend of mine found it very difficult to get adequate help from her crisis team, and it took a suicide attempt several months later to finally prompt action. You don't want to let it get to this point.

Obviously I don't know the details, but you could start by looking in the directory for uk counsellors http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/ to see if there's someone you may be able to talk to locally.

I really hope you feel better soon and all the best.
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Lea,we are all here for you :yes:
  13. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I dont know much about the crisis team but I do know you cant really trust mental health people or anyone, people are really on their own and have to deal with crap themselves
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.