Let down again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

ive never really felt so let down in my life.
    i would have thought id have learnt my lesson by now..
    people cant be trusted.. they dont actually really want to help you.. unless there is something in it for them.
    so many people are so cruel... they are either out to hurt you or just to make you look stupid.

well thanks alot for making me out to be a fool again..

and when im gone i really hope it haunts you.

i hope you feel so much guilt.

because maybe then you might just realise how i felt when you laughed in my face... when you hurt me over and over again...

you dont know the meaning of the word friend.

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i know this feeling
    the hope they have blood on their hands when youve gone
    trouble is we always grow to trust again only to be let down again right?
    im sorry your hurting aimee

3. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Don't let people ruin your trust for other people. There will always be those we think we can trust, the ones we believe every word from, but they'll still let us down, whether intentionally or not. However, that does not make everybody the same as that person. There will always be someone you can trust, you just have to find the right people. Maybe if you make it a little harder to earn your trust, it'll help to seperate those who are worth trusting. I don't mean to say, make it impossible, however. Trust is a very strong thing to give to someone. Whilst it shouldn't be given lightly, being able to trust someone is an amazing feeling, and it helps get from day to day. Don't give up because some idiot let you down.

4. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

like confusticated said you just have to find the right people. there are good people, ok people and bad people. You may be unfortunate to only have met the bad people. Don't trust people too much, but take little steps whilst being aware of the possibility of being dissappointed. Don't feel stupid and like a fool. their stupid and foolish to lose a friend like you. Its their loss in the end. Don't hate the person because that will put you down, just move on and they will learn there lessons eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.