let down whats left?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i wish so wish i could post and say im grat i feel really good i wonder if that dy will ever come i dont think so i think im going down a slippery slope im on ice and i just cant seem to stop myself falling of the edge.
    Depression is a cruel illness i truely believe tht only those that suffer can truely understand.
    I feel let down by so many people , those that i thought would be able to understand me people ive trusted i think i will truely loose this battle for life and the reason i think this is becouse each new day when i open my eyes it seems to be getting worse the thoughts continual how do i stop it where do i go who will truely understand and help

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey hun, who's let you down? As you know I'm here if you want a chat anytime. Things can get better, it may take time but they can and they will. You just need to stick around so you can see it happen and when it does, you'll be grateful you're still here. Lean on the people around you who care, online and offline. Take care of yourself. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.