let it be

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MrsG, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsG

MrsG New Member

Im not sure what to say really, im not the most articulate especially when im so mentally and physically exhausted from life. I have had sucidal feelings on and off for years and years now, its my very poor coping mechanism and ive come to accept this as part of my life. Ive never acted on them, but today I feel so incredibly low. I dont think Ill act on it, so perhaps this is the wrong place to be, but I feel like I just need to let out how I feel to someone, I dont want to scare my family and friends with these feelings but they get worse every time I have them. The only thing stopping me is how much it would hurt some people in my life.

I cant really put my finger on things that are wrong, aside from general difficulties in life, ive never had a serious trauma in my life, so I almost feel like a fraud having these feelings but tonight I have left my husband at a party driven home in tears thinking of ways to end it all....

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun what made you leave the party did something trigger you hun This is not the wrong place hun this is a good place to come for support and understanding I am sorry you are so sad hun but know no one will judge you here ok. Have you talked to your doctor at all about the depression you are feeling. Perhaps hun your doctor can help you with supports either with meds or therapy hun Don't try to fight depression alone hun it is too hard. Glad you are reaching out here hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.