Let it snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movieaddict

It’s the first major winter storm for the mid Atlantic (DC MD and VA) of the season.

Weather folks are all giving different accumulation amounts: 3-5, 4-6, 6-8, 12 feet! We all just sit and wait. I did all my shopping. All I have to do is keep watch for that snow plow. Be wise they LOVE to push snow on your car, at about 12:36 am... when they know you’re dead tired from shoveling all day.

Movieaddict

Waited and waited. Roads held up. They treated them so the snow piled onto my car. Went out at 3 pm and cleaned my car off. About 3 inches. It stopped around 5ish. Was supposed to turn to wintery mix before turning back to snow today.

will go out at 6:30 and clean car off again. Then again at 4, when it’s supposed to stop again.

Ahhhhh winter.

Movieaddict

Ouch! That’s a lot. Don’t know how much we got over these two days. Expect one more inch today. A messy 3 days for sure.

Good luck! DMV snow removal stinks. They’ll keep our roads like an ice rink and let the 45 degree temps on Thursday and Friday deal with it.*facepalm

adamjam

Ouch! That’s a lot. Don’t know how much we got over these two days. Expect one more inch today. A messy 3 days for sure.

Good luck! DMV snow removal stinks. They’ll keep our roads like an ice rink and let the 45 degree temps on Thursday and Friday deal with it.*facepalm
I know what you mean about the snow removal, the county here only plows and sands the busy roads all three of them. Many people hook plows up to their trucks and plow their streets, I even had someone plow out my driveway the last snowfall. What about you @1964dodge do you hook a plow up to your truck? Haha

Movieaddict

I know what you mean about the snow removal, the county here only plows and sands the busy roads all three of them. Many people hook plows up to their trucks and plow their streets, I even had someone plow out my driveway the last snowfall. What about you @1964dodge do you hook a plow up to your truck? Haha
just went to get DD iced coffee.... because yeah it’s winter but I’m from New England *dance Major roads done but getting out of my neighborhood is bit tricky. And it’s all downhill. Kinda slid into main road but no traffic... so lucked out.

supposed to hit 35 today so that should take care of it. Because county sure won’t.

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
just went to get DD iced coffee.... because yeah it’s winter but I’m from New England *dance Major roads done but getting out of my neighborhood is bit tricky. And it’s all downhill. Kinda slid into main road but no traffic... so lucked out.

supposed to hit 35 today so that should take care of it. Because county sure won’t.
I'm sure the County's banking on the same thing! hahaha..;) j/k-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00