Let me be

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Nov 18, 2011.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Don't you know I'm trying the hardest I can? Its not just affecting you, but me too. I swear I'm trying. Theres a lot on my shoulders to juggle and I'm finding it harder to keep my head above water but I'm trying. Yes I'm struggling but you don't seem to see that. No one does.

The wonderful family has done what? zip. I'm sure thats my fault too, because people assume I can manage all of this.

I could have, perhaps, at one point. But not right now.

I don't need people saying I can call on them whenever and then when I ask, not being there. Seriously? You know how hard it is for me to reach out, to put myself out there? But nope, no word for weeks. And yet, you know if you needed it, I'd be right there with support for you and would do whatever I could to help.

I am tired. Exhausted after yesterday. Too emotional. Lonely and adrift.
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I hate it when people say they will always be there for you, and then they aren't. It's bad enough when you have difficulty opening up anyway. I hope you are okay Mo, keep sharing with us :hug:
  3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Butterfly - yeah, it is sucky.

It frustrates me somewhat, but mostly just makes me sad and helps me realize again that I should retreat back into my shell.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I so understand this Mo..
    integrity and honesty is to me the most important thing in life..
    I have said to may friends and family not to promise things when they have no intention to follow through
    I understand how much it hurts when they do that
  5. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

It frustrates me also Mo but don't crawl back in that hole my sweet. There is always someone here who is willing to listen if you feel nobody else will :hug: