Let Me Clear Something Up

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Forgotten_Man, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

So I have been thinking for a bit on why people get all hot and bothered when I say I have given up on females because their only real use is sex. I have always wondered why people get so angry at me for giving up. However, then it hit me when I thought about what I am always told "You have just not found the right girl". Really that particular phrase made everything make sense. Then I get a good laugh out of it because that phrase assume way to much.

The largest part of this assumption is dating. I find that most people automagically assume that I am dating females and just getting turned down. This makes me laugh because it is so incredibly far from the reality of things that it is funny. No I have not so much as even received a name of a female in 4 years, in a social setting. I tried the whole talking and miserably failing at flirting. IN all my attempts over an 8 month period I did not so much as get a name, a fake name even. Nope it was just a female who I wanted to fuck at the end of the night blowing me off because I did not buy her any drinks.

Hmm well I guess that is the biggest assumption. You know because all these normal people out there go out and date and meet and attempt mating. The closet thing to mating I have had in the past 4 years is... well I guess a girl hugged me for some reason. That has been it, there has been nothing else. However, most people in the give up situation give up because all their dating does not lead to a relationship. So I need to clear this misconception up. I am giving up on females because they do not and never wanted me.

Plain and simple, there is a huge difference in the give up between me and a normal person. I am an outlier, I cannot get attention unless I am throwing money at a female. So I have given up because of my life experience. Females do not want me period. The only ones who want me are those who are desperate for a male in their life and do not care if that male is actually desirable. Since females like those, who I am actually attracted too, are very... well pretty much non-existent. I do not receive the time of day.

So with no females being willing to give me a chance. More and more I see them as objects for sex. People always tell me I need to drop that attitude, but you know why should I? I have never seen any evidence that a female sees me as more than a wallet or tech support. Yet I guess that is ok because well they are female. After all the glorious double standards are all that the formerly oppressed get to have as penance. So why should I drop my views if they are not going to treat me any better?

You know I also like females who tell me to lower my standards. You know my standards are not that high. By telling me to lower my standards you are telling me to go after all the fat and ugly chicks. I require myself to be attracted to the female that is all. I am not attracted to fat or ugly chicks. I know exactly where I fall on the pecking order and just because I fall into that category does not mean I find anything like that attractive. No I still have standards. I know, it is a shame, you females blame me because I have the same thing that you guys have. After all, males are shallow, and I embrace that fact. I mean there is no revolutionary movement going on out there for me to join so why change what is not broken.

Anyway, I digress I just wanted to clear up a few misunderstandings. I am giving up on those things I fuck called females because I cannot get past the interview stage. <Mod edit: Insulting> Nope, those of you who date and date and date and date and date and just cannot find that one that sticks. Your issue is pretty much heavenly to me. A paradise where I would know that I am not just the embodiment of what females do not want in a male. In the situation of most of you. I would know that I am at least attractive enough to warrant a real genuine attempt. However, what I do know is that if I am not paying you girls for your attention I am not worth the brain power to process my image, much less the energy required to talk to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Maybe it is your attitude that is putting them off. If you only have intentions to "fuck" them and only see them good for that, then I am not surprised that you are being blown off. You may not think that it comes across or shows, but it obviously is. You say you are not bad looking and from what you have posted you seem intelligent, so you need to look at why they are blowing you off. You said that you got rejected because you wouldn't buy a girl a drink, well, buy a girl a drink to show them you are interested! Sometimes flirting can come across as creepy, just be normal, be yourself, show genuine interest in them and strike up a decent conversation (no flirting) and not treat them like some sex machine.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I would like to clear something up for you as well. Since it seems people have been politely telling you that you have not found th eright girl and keep trying in a diplomatic way that has not gotten through.

You treat women like crap. Even if you claim you do not and hide the attitude as clear as it is in this post as well as previous any woman can see it instantly. That means that since you treat women like crap I believe you are absolutely correct - the only women you will ever have luck with are either incredibly desperate for any company or prostitutes to throw money at that have the exact same opinion of you as you have of them.

You do not need to keep trying to talk to females in hopes of finding the right one- you need to talk to a therapist to address whatever issue you have with females that is making it impossible to find or maintain a normal relationship. In this case the phrase that best fits is " it is not them - it is you". I have no issue with that and if you are okay with it then that is fine too but your post implies resentment and not satisfaction with your choices and decision. In that case find a professional for therapy that can help you learn to engage in an actual meaningful relationship and do not accuse the 3.5 billion females of the world as being the problem.

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Ah yes, "buy them a drink". At this point I will quote both my sisters, "God it is so annoying how long I have to flirt with a guy to get him to buy me a drink". Plus I also have a policy, if I would not do it for a friend, why do it for a stranger?

I gave up on females a year ago a year before that I tried believing the opposite of w hat I believe. Yet still I was shot down and rejected for 8 straight months. It is not like I have always felt like this. I had a brief moment in time... you know a short 8 month period where I did believe that females had worth. Yet the results were the same. Though you say be genuine. I am doing just that, lying would be seeing them as more than just sex toys. I would lose the authenticity that people seem to worship.

I never said I was good looking, hell I know that I am the exact opposite of whatever handsome is... hideous, ugly.... whatever. There is no way I could lie to myself or anyone else about how incredibly ugly I am in the eyes of humanity.
    Is it really me, I am a reasonable person. If a female could prove to me she had worth beyond sex I would believe it. Problem is that none have, most just like the defend their gender and circle the blame back to me. None have given me the show of faith that they request of me. So why should I give them a show of faith?

I am not convinced I need therapy. I just need solid proof that what everyone says is true. So far everyone says "I am good for the proof just believe me". Well I did believe them once and guess what I never heard from them again. So I need someone to give me the leap of faith this time around. After all, I gave everyone the leap of faith all throughout my life. Yet it is still my fault... I have never understood why.

5. emzkimo

emzkimo Active Member

I think it's quite sad you feel this way, we're not all bad despite what you may think. I hope one day you're proven wrong, in the nicest possible way.

6. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I have to agree with what NYJmpMaster has said. It is your attitude that is the problem, not the 3.5 billion females in the world. Address your attitude and then you may begin to have some luck.

7. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

There's a fair bit to try and grasp a hold of here.

I'll give it a go, but by and large, I have a fairly similar view to that of Butterfly and NYJmpMaster.

Other people will pick up on the approach that you take. If your approach is to treat them as "objects for your own personal sexual pleasure" - then of course, the likelihood of rejection is increased. As such, the effect of that is you then ranting about how you want them to be, instead of looking at what you do being a potential reasoning to why this happens.

To then state that you are a reasonable person, with that mindset, a number of people will be likely to disagree - can you see the circle forming?

What i'm getting so far in this is that you're trying to shift blame and not accept that your actions/behaviours could well be setting you up for the rejection. Actions have consequences, and this is seemingly end result of things you have done.

This is your own opinion of what you look like. Others do have a potential to think differently - but you don't seem to want to give them a chance unless you can get sex out of it.

This is something that is part of interpersonal relationships. In as much as, it takes 2 or more to develop a trust, or in your words, a show of faith. Is it worth trying? Of course. But you have to sometimes take the lead role, not relying on others to "prove they are what you want them to be."

The only way that you will get any proof is by working it out for yourself where everyone is different. What experiences one person has may be the total opposite of someone else, so is there any truly "solid" proof for relationships building? Or is it more built on a mutual exchange of dignity, trust, honesty, understanding etc?

8. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

Erm, who deleted my comment? My comment was fact.

Misogynist -
    noun
    a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
    adjective
    relating to or characteristic of a misogynist: a misogynist attitude

Asshole -
    noun
    1. the anus.
    2. a stupid, irritating, or contemptible person: he’s a total arsehole

9. krazor

krazor Active Member

I camt make up my mind if this guy is a troll or not. His attitude is plain medieval and an absolute disgrace. You seem to be under the impression women owe you something. What are women worth i will tell you far more than <mod edit> thats for certain. Your an embarasment to all MALES <mod edit>.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
  10. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Thread is closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.