Let me die tonight in my sleep...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mrclean4456, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrclean4456

mrclean4456 Member

...I'm at the end of the rope....can't hold on much longer...just want to go and die...the pain is unbearable...I don't want to go to the hospital and end up in the psych ward...

Everynight I pray that the good Lord will take me...and this pain will finally end...

No more...I can't focus...work...everyday is the same...and I just can't go on...

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey mrclean, sorry to read you are so down.
    i know the pain seems unbearable but it can get better

i had a big fear about the psych ward, too, but even though i attempted i wasn't admitted. instead i have a kick-ass community nurse who pops by the house or phones daily to check in. she's helping me with the tools to crawl out of this depression. i also have a grumpy, mean psych (let's not talk about her) and meds that make me thirsty, but i'm getting distracted.

keep going. one foot in front of the other. one more minute, one more hour, one more day. when you are ready, reach out for help. you can do it. and you are so worth it,

catherine

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I don't know what to say, only please try on hang on :hug:

4. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I feel the same, wish I could die in my sleep. I don't have anything useful to say. I hope it gets better.

5. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

The amount of times I've wanted that to happen...

:hug: feel better soon hun :hug:

6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:hug:

7. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I feel the same, too. I cant help you and say something nice to you. I know how is to care an unbearable pain.... But, hey.... Do you still believe in good Lord? If there was.... I dont think that he could alowed such a pain and suffering.
    I just want to know, if you want to share your pain, what is it about?
    mrclean4456 and oceans, the question is for both of you?

8. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

hey, I felt like that before, been in unbelievable emotional pain but came through in the end, not quite sure exactly what's happened but I hope you can hold on. Maybe you wanna go into more detail of why you're in such a state? Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.