let me die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AtomicsAsylum, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtomicsAsylum

AtomicsAsylum Account Closed

So tired of fighting the voices the flashbacks the thoughts that am having
    all the time

its all getting to much to handle

i just feel so tired of fighting

just want to die

please let me die

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Ella I would hate to see you go, not that I really know you but I hate that the pain/depression would win and take what is I am sure a sweet person.

What has got you so sad and feeling this way?

We are all here for you, to listen, to care, to support and lend what wisdom and comfort we can to you.

Please talk this out, maybe together we can all help you find the life you seek.

3. AtomicsAsylum

just so tired of fighting the voices telling me to do things like put my cat in the microwave ( witch i didnt do ) telling me to hit people and the thoughts that i might hit some one cos am scared i might
    i feel so low i dont why am feeling this bad but i cant cope with it

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Have you talked to your family and/or doctor about this? there are meds you can take and distraction techniques to combat the voices but you got to look into it yourself and reach out and tell someone what is going on.

Glad you have not harmed your cat but next time may be a different story so I urge you to get help for your sake and for your cat's sake...you don't have to go through life like this you really don't.
  5. AtomicsAsylum

my dr knows about the voices am on meds for them but there not working
    my husband know what happned with the cat and isnt leaving me alone with him
    i have the drs tomorrow and am scared about going cos am scared i might hit some one when am there then i would get jailed and wouldnt be with my husband

6. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

I also hear voices, and sometimes they make me to do some pretty messed up stuff, but like bambi said, there are meds and techniques to help with them. Meds especially have helped me, so I'd urge you to see a doctor to possibly get a med change, (i was on meds at first that didnt help, but there are some good ones out there) and get the help you need. *hug
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Hey Ella.... that's pretty awful what you are having to go through. :hug:

With the medications they have nowadays, I hope you find one that works for you.
  8. waterlily

waterlily Active Member

I don't hear voices but I just want to die too, I'm so tired of fighting the depression, panic, and rage. Sometimes I think I may just go postal, I feel like that a lot. I'm sorry you are not feeling good. I hope you feel better, I hope there's a way to feel better
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey Ella.....is your husband going to the docs with you?....is there anyone who could go with you?.if not could he ring the docs and tell them how you feel so they could maybe put you straight into a room by yourself to wait...
    take care
  10. AtomicsAsylum

my husband is coming with me
    but even with him there i still think am going to hit people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.