Let out to do it all again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heavenly Star, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

The past 2 days i have spent the night in a police cell after incidents involving me and a motorway bridge. I get detained, assessed and then let back home to do it all again.

apparantly i don't have any mental illness or disorder.

Fine by me, at least i still get the chance to kill myself. Idiots.

So tonight will be no different, off back to the bridge again. hopefully this time no one will intefere.
  2. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Sorry. I am interfering.
    They were idiots.
    Did you want to got to hospital?
    There most likely is some emergency mental health refuge where you can refer yourself.
    Check out your local mental health trust website. They should have info about helplines
  3. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

Star, please dont go back to that bridge again tonight. stay home and talk things through with someone and try to work through what is upsetting you instead.
  4. SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain Well-Known Member

Yes, Star, please, don't try to do that again, try to talk to someone, if you find that hard to do, well, I guess you're in the right place. Let us know what is going on in your life so we can try to help you out more specifically.
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

talk to us Star about why you feel like this....what needs to happen to change your mind?
  6. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Please Please tell me you're still here! :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.