let the drama begin...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by on my own, Jun 12, 2007.

1. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

warning; this might be offensive

yeah, I'm getting so fucking tired of this whole drama thing every night in the chat. can't you people just stop drawing conclusions from each other's actions and let them explain why stuff happened? can't you people just believe it when you tell them nobody IS talking ABOUT you?! is it really all THAT hard to just let it go and move on with ur fucking lives? (or at least what's left of it) who do you think you are? the person the whole fucking world evolves around? newsflash, it really doesn't. oh yeah, and neither does it around me. feel free to give me a reality check so every now and than.

I"m getting sick and tired of people always starting fights, I'm tired of people being fucking hypocrits; it's really too bad about 90% of the people here are. I'm getting sick and tired of what some people here make me, or how they portrait me. who the hell are you that you can say who I am? who are you to decide whatever I deserve? who are you to fucking ignore me? who are you to say I'm the cause of all your trouble? who are you to think you have a right to say anything at all?

it's no secret I hate the way things are ran here when it comes to putting people under moderation, banning from chat, getting kicked from chat or even getting permanently banned from the whole site. and how can it be that the people with the fucking best idea's get put under mod all the fucking time? besides; if a freaking staff member cant handle the pressure of being one, don't be one. if you can only jump 4 feet you aren't gonna jump over a 6 foot river, and if you do you cant complain you're drowning.

leaders should be consiquent (or however that's spelled; if it's even a word; if not, good luck finding out what it means) sure of their case and open for discussion. they should follow their own rules and not contradict themselfs. I'm not gonna lie; I think the problem here is the lack of leading skills of about all the staff members (no offense; most of them are great people, except of course the ones that aren't). I'm still sticking to Alex's words (the permanently banned one) that if you cant handle being a mod you should not be one. not just for your own sake but also for hours. mal for example, decided to step down. I consider that a good thing, now he can use that time to piece his own life back together so when he comes back he'll be able to do a better job than he did.

it's 1 am, i'm still at the freaking computer and I have no clue why. I'm pissed off, to say the least. I'm sick of stupid people doing stupid things to each other. I'm sick of getting stuck in the middle and I'm also sick of taking the blame for everything bad that happens.

*slams head in the wall a couple of times*
    *goes to bed to pass out for a couple of hours*

end of rant
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: Go Mick! :hug:

oh and sleep well :hug:
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Go Mick! :hug: :hug:
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

I agree with you. Even so im only a chat mod ive tried to be in chat as often as possible and have tried to calm ppl down. If you do have certain complaints about some of some stuff i would recommend it you write it in the letters to the managment. Im sorry you feel that way, but were all just trying to do our best.