Let this be the end of it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dead Ringer, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dead Ringer

Dead Ringer Well-Known Member

I want it to end. I've been isolating myself so no one will miss me. I have a few plans in mind. I no longer want to be part of this.
    I see everyone else at least write more than this in the #1 post in a thread but I'm useless so I can't because I don't know what to write.

I'm not really alive - but I'm still breathing.
    I'm tired of the loneliness, the insomnia, the anxiety, the panic attacks, the inability to get out of bed when I wake up, I'm tired of everything. I want out.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you are in so deep hun you need help to get out of that darkness your in. Your depression is kicking you so badly. I do hope you call a professional someone to help pull you out of there. You can talk whenever you feel the need here okay Hopefully in talking you can find some healing as well hugs
  3. Dead Ringer

I don't trust 'professionals', therapy didn't help me before so fuck them.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

OK, if you don't trust professionals, can you talk here about what's happening and why you're feeling so bad? Here if you do feel like talking.
  5. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

You're not useless, each person is unique and will write more or less than other people.

6. Dead Ringer

I'm not gonna write the story of my life unless you really want it, because I imagine it would be quite long, but if needed I'll do it.

Right now what's making me feel so bad is probably the mood swings. First I want to die, 5 minutes later I want to live and I'm planning for the future, 5 minutes later I want to die, and it goes on like that. I'm on vacation from school during summer (as everyone is, duh) but I still feel anxious about something, I don't feel like I'm free from school.
    And I have no one to talk to in real life..

@Constantinus: Well, what I mean by isolating myself is that, well I hate my family, so I obviously isolate myself from them. And 4 of my friends I don't talk to anymore since they started bullying me in the last year of mandatory school (9th grade - when I was 15/16), so now I only have one friend left that I talk to regularly. Prior to this weekend I hadn't met him in a year but we watched a local football (soccer) game together this weekend, but yeah, I don't meet much people.
  7. Constantinos

If you want to write the story of your life or even parts feel free to do so - it will probably also help you and unload some of the burden that you feel - i am all ears as they say.

Thats exactly how i was when i wanted to suicide, every 5 minutes my mood would change - i can understand that it feels tiring/sad and i am sure you just want this to stop - have you thought about taking anti-depressant medicine?

I can kind of relate to you hating your family and regarding being bullied.

If you want to share did anything specific happen that made you hate your family? Was your family there for you to provide emotional support when you were being bullied?

As i've gone through bullying i've understood a couple of things, one of which is that the bullies have being bullied themselves from their parents or from other people - i am in no way however saying this for you to accept what they did to you - i do not accept bullying and believe that the bullies need to be seen by therapists but the schools should take the responsibility to do this as the parents would probably never agree - did you inform the school about the bullying?
  8. Dead Ringer

Well, my dad cheated on my mum, beat me when I was younger, took all of our money (including MY $5k for when I turned 18) to play poker online, etc,etc,etc.

My mum, uh, can't really tell why, I just hate her. Or maybe I hate her because of the depression, I dont know.

No they weren't there for me, I didn't inform the school but everyone (including the teachers) knew it was happening.

I'm sorry I haven't replied earlier but I haven't been out of bed for the past 2 days... and along the lines of my everlasting luck my laptop is dead. Again.
  9. Constantinos

That's fine, i also took 2 days of rest.

You seem to have quite a bit of things that happened, do you maybe hate your mother because she didn't protect you from your father and let your father to bully you and even get your $5k that belonged to you?

I have two questions:
    - How old are you now and how old where you when your father bullied you?
    - The $5K that belonged to you where they in an account in your name? or?

You were bullied at home which left you vulnerable at school and prone to be bullied - this is very common to occur - bullies understand that you are weak and use that weakness to their own benefit - here i mean emotional weakness and not physical weakness which was caused by the bullying at home.
  10. Dead Ringer

I'm 17, my father hit me when I was 5 (and below). The money was taken when I was 12. The account was shared between my father and my mum but the money was purely for my 18th birthday (he emptied my sister's account as well).

I fucking hate this insomnia..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.