let this nightmare end

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by strawberry gashes, Jun 5, 2012.

1. strawberry gashes

strawberry gashes Active Member

well i'm back after about five months even if i don't want to not that this is a bad place just i don't want to be like this anymore. It is like a never ending nightmare i can't escape from what use to be a good life is now a sad existence. I was hoping and thinking it was all getting better but nope it all slipped away from me. I hope daily that i will wake up and find out it was all a bad dream and when i wake up i'll have my old girlfriend back and my sister will be around and all my old friends i've lost will be there waiting for me but i won't. God why was i not stronger,why did i let it all slip away from me when i should have fought harder to keep it but no i let it all go and now i can't get it back. I've been seeing alot of people and i'm just today got put on some medication for depression and my counselor said to get back on here and open up more slowly so i can do better in real life so to speak.

But if only this was a fantasy and not reality :sad:
  2. braydenx3

braydenx3 New Member

im here to help man, just shoot me a email at: brayden.daniels@yahoo.com.au and ill do my best to talk you through it and help get you and your life back on track. but its all up too you! If you take up on the offer my email box will be waiting.