lethal ideation

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pit, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

These days, my mind says yes to suicide, but my body says no. If I could have anything in the world, honestly, it would be death. But I haven't figured out how to do it. I guess something in life must push me. The only reason I'm living is to give the world shit. I can't think of anything else. I don't want to join in and be a productive worker or doer.

2. psilocybin420

psilocybin420 Member

MY suicidal thoughts consume me,fuck what my body says. im getting the job done sooon!

3. psilocybin420

psilocybin420 Member

bytheway i love the quote, good sir. i hope you well,i hate having lethal ideation as well. its like suicide consumes me and i cant help it.

4. A Self Made Loser

A Self Made Loser Active Member

I was just sitting here listening to The Crow soundtrack and was getting really into it thinking of the themes that The Crow represents how love, death and revenge on injustice can transcend the constrictions of physical life.

Then the bullshit of so called "real world" as people call it, hit me. I have never felt to urge to be part of the rat race and be a good working society slave and single minded robot to the world with its greed, corruption and back stabbing.

...........Got to get the courage to hang myself soon!

5. Sentient-Blizzard

Sentient-Blizzard Well-Known Member

pit i love your quote:smile:

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

for everyone worried about the 'rat race' and being a 'productive worker' .... there is another path.... a more creative one. i'm a photographer. each day i make the art that *i* want.... it pays the bills, there's no dress code, and besides, most days it's fun.

not saying *you* should be a photographer, but there's plenty of ways to spend a day that are more nurturing of your spirit and soul,

catherine

ps, for self made... i hope you find a different kind of courage, the courage that will let you reach out for help and support. it might not seem like ti now, but there are other options....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.