Lets Be Cliche-->So There's This Guy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by AlexKaboom, Jul 6, 2008.

1. AlexKaboom

AlexKaboom Member

Yeah, as I said. Theres this guy, I love him. Haha To young for love? Not the case here. I am in love with this boy. He is my lifesupport and he means the world and the stars to me. But I can't be in a relationship with him. I would, if I could. But ts safe not to be. The last to seriouse ones I had the 2 were messed up in the end. I shared almost everything with them, they know so much about me, than it got crazy. Yes it's love I have for this boy, I'm not to young for love BUT I'm to young for such stron comitment. If this makes any sense. Ofcourse I'm interested but not yet shall I act apon such "romantic" emotions. A) I don't want to loose him like the other. B) I don't want to have things get complicated. C) I don't want things to change yet. D) I want to get to know him even more. E) Even though Our conection has lasted through so much I don't want silly highschool dating drama to ruin it all. F) I just don't want to slip away from his grasp and be lost in the lonely abyss, his caring nature being absent from my world. If all of these happened I might die. He means so much I could Never loose him.
  2. AlexKaboom

AlexKaboom Member

Your him.
  3. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Dunno who you are talking about.... but it sounds like you love someone. :eek:hmy:

Love is complicated.
    If you want to love someone and be with that person you better get ready for some drama.
    haha.... There is no such thing as easy love.
  4. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

Even though months have passed since you wrote this, I still can't figure out why you decided to write this, lead me on so hard and then crush it all.