Let's "chit chat"

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Stylez, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

threads being deleted left and right lets see if this gets the axe.......right across my face.....

2. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

So.....Blake you there? THey finally did it bro...my paranoia was right this time....

3. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of this car I'ma get in a few months??

http://www.toyota.com/matrix/exterior.html

2007 Toyota Matrix- a review can be seen here

http://www.corolland.com/toyota-matrix-xrs.html

It has 4200 rpm(i dont know either) but it goes 36 miles a gallon on the highway which is pretty good. The engine is the same one they use in the corolla so obviously it sucks shit. I test drove it and the muffler is great really sounds like its faster then it really is. I want a new engine so bad but thats the most expensive part of the car. So i gotta deal witha grandma engine buts its "aight." Do you guys like the metallic blue? or do you suggest something else? i like the black color also. With rims I could be apart of the song in my last post lol. But yeah....your opinions would be great...peace

4. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

Dad: I've said things like I will never die because you've always been by my side. But if all my smarts of saying the things on my mind quickly and with no fear fades and my soul becomes weak again, please forgive me. I hate talking like this. But staying strong and not talking about problems is a way to insanity. I'm lucky I have people to talk to in real life but when they are busy I only have myself and my thoughts. If I let my thoughts consume me without saying a word to anybody or nobody being able to look at my words thats a straight way to dying. I don't follow my own advice. I want to save all the people in the world Dad but if my Body Mind and Soul don't live to their full potential, what's the point of living? If somebody kills herself because you get banned why live? Why not drown myself like I did 4 times already. I will never shed tears about my own misery because I will handle it myself one way or another. I would rather be assumed strong then have the reputation of being weak. This is a test for me. If they've unbanned me after a week like Blake said you will see a happier person. But I'm getting into that mode of depression. I'm a grown man before this incident I was a leader, a protector, a counsler, a friend, a light, and a human being willing to listen. But how truthful are the people who I think have the same qualities of me. I'm not better then anyone else, but alterior motives people have for you is always present. The only one that can help your life is you. dying IS infinite peace. In my greatest moments I would still dye a painless death if it was possible. It's already been seen that if you say the wrong thing to OMK he will never talk to you again. He was the most understandable person I thought. He blatently said "you understand me man" and yet it seems he didnt care about you enough to stick by you. He didn't understand words are said under frustration for a parent being sick and a person saying its bullshit. To say "so what" to that is a sign he was never a friend. He had an alterior motive. He talked instead of listened. He greaved instead of listened. He laughed without joking. He lived without providing something to live for. People being stand offish can bring the wrong impression also. Doesnt matter if you say you love this person in a time of need but sometimes you can't miss sports right? Death is around the corner and winning a bet seems the best option at the moment

5. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

*wonders why people dont answer me on these forums

6. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Hi, That's a really nice car!

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

8. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

:hug: Lady E and Gentle

Thanks for replying really appreciate it

9. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

well just came form my psyc and guess what.....they cut down on my medications!!! things are looking up.... :)

10. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

That's always good, medications can be such a hastle.
    How are you today?

11. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

Well I'm happy this thread is getting activity they closed my other thread which was some what popular. Went to the beach today with a couple of friends which was "bangin." Talked to love and hope she's doing okay. Again meds are cut which is a sign that I'm getting definantly better. Gonna see Ranks1111 in Colorado on May 12 to the 19th and I haven't seen him in three years. It's gonna be a blast. And you Lady E tell me about yourself. Age WEIGHT(haaa just joking) do you suffer from anything? how did you get your screenname? do you like sushi? do you like dogs,cats,rats,ants,tigers,lions,pants,lights, or Tom Cruise?

Thanks for replying....Peace.

12. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

my migranes have finally gone and i just woke up so im happy to speak my thoughts first thing in the morning. :yawn: just being here in this moment is a gift from whoever gives gifts to people. I believe that the energy you give out be it positive energy returns positive experiences and an overall positive universe for you. I feel like Jesus said that GOD is within all of us and I feel never more that is totally true.

What are you guys? viewpoints on this?

13. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

What do you call :superman: when he eats dinner??

teeheeeee...

SuppaMan....bwahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahha

I'm hilarioooooooouuuuuussss....I made that joke myself :blush:

14. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

check it i aint riding on delta helta skeleta/ im riding on continental/ busting the trust on this instrumental/ busting the cuss/es to make you see red in blood/make your blood bubble like soap suds/i aint on skype/ but im the shit in this bitch while i type/gotta an unusual love for life/even though it can be a hella of a strife/id rather die/ then not be able see my guardian angel fly.....Peace.

15. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

GOIN TO LOOK AT THE 2007 MATRIXXXXXXXXXXX....yusssssssssssssss

metalic blue gps..xrs model, 20 inch rims,um.....nice rearview mirros...nice smell...lolololololollool...pray not crash to paradise(the toyota dealership)

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

16. :hug: alienation x

17. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

:hug: Rose

18. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

Off to my support group...wish me luck guys!!!

19. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

Good luck! :hug:

20. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

I speak in rhyme like shaq from kazaam/i go like the flinstones hittin you in the head and saying BAM BAM/Sam Sam is who I am/I rep the deuce deuce/Like the author RIP Dr.Seuss...um yeah...i guess you guys dont like shitty rap lol...but anyways

had to leave the support group early cuz i was bored outta my mind....I told my story and they didnt say anything to give me support...im not gonna go again...its a waste of time.

I didn't crash on the way to the dealership so im thankful to the higher powers for that. It was a great beach day but i decided to go tomorrow.

Well i guess thats it for today....take care guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.