lets fuck the world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sugar&spice, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugar&spice

sugar&spice Guest

do u no wot... i need 2 die now not later the world is just so fuckin shit there is always somethin rong wid me n i cant deal with this shit anymore....

AARRRGGGGGHHHH i jus cant do it anymore i give up with life i need 2 find somethin 2 kill me mayb an ovadose again coz that almost worked 6 weeks ago but then i chicken out as i got scared as i was a dik but now i got ma head str8 - ma main aim in life is 2 die n i need 2 do it soon - i cant be fucked every fucker can win i lose i dont care anymore..................

i was researchin on the web n i came across this thing called die mentally but not physically duno if any of u's hav came across it anyways it sounds quite gd that u still live but u jus die emotionally n everyhtin - i jus cant bear 2 live anova day of fightin wid life - its 2 hard i jus CANT do it ive NEVER been able 2 im NOT doin it now n ill NEVER be able 2 .......................

slitting rists, aerosols plotting ways 2 die is gd if u wanna live n u jus wan control - but unless ur lyk me n u wanna die u find a way - n u go out n do it u dont do anythin but that - u go out n find death n knock on his door piss him off n let him kill u - that is my ultimate goal now in life - TO DIE.............

People think they understand me - there rong - they try n understand me n there is a few people who can understand me at times but others cant at all n they jus make things worse - then theres family............

my family they were really worried when i ended up in hospital 6 weeks ago - n they FINALLYrelized that i needed support n help - now its gone bk 2 normally where they dont give 2 shits n shout- 2 tel u the truth - i cant b arsed 2 live anymore partly 2 do with them - mind u if i do die - which i will i will not blame them as i love them to bits but every teenager finds parents n siblings pissing them off n shit so ..............

i jus cant deal with this shit n i dont even no wot half the shit is i feel so stressed n angry n scared n LONELY thats wot i feel the most - im surronded by lots of ppl but they dont care

ma parents n others hoo care bout me - THEY HEAR ME BUT THEY DONT LISTEN :blub::blub:

thats it 4 now - im off 2 kill myself now bubbi guys nice knowin u

NOT nice 2 meet the world :mad:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you feel the way you do. What has happened in your life to lead you down this destructive path. It may not be that those who care for you don't listen. It may be that they don't understand what it is you need and are uncertain of how to react. They may be a bit afraid as well. Try to find things that are worth living for. No one leads a perfect life. We have to learn to deal with what we are given. Have you sought help outside the family such as professional help? There are options beyond suicide. Look for those. Exhaust all options first.

3. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

wow, that's a lot of people to fuck. :mellow:

The more tense and fierce you get, the worse off you will feel. People are capable of making drastic changes. If you work hard, you'll be able to put up with everything in your life soon. Take control now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.