Lets have a go

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Itainthardtotell, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Itainthardtotell

Itainthardtotell New Member

Hi there,

First of all, I'd like to say that I have never been on a forum like this. Have been on multiple "different' ones, but this will be the first time that I actually "talk" about how I feel. I am a 21 year old male and was raised in the suburbs by loving parents.

I have everything to achieve and nothing to hold me back.
    Yet I feel like a fucking failure.

There has been 1 girl that believed in me, that gave me her everything and was there for me unconditional. I cheated on her.

I had a job that was paying well and I had a beautiful future ahead of me. I quit and am now in debt, and have been the last 2 years.

My parents gave me all their support for everything I wanted to do. Now I'm stealing from their purse to feed my cigarrette and weed addictions that keep me from having to deal with my issues.

I am an insecure, stupid little boy that can't do shit right if my life depended on it.

I haven't cried in 2 years, yet these 2 years are the most shitty I've ever had.

Sigh...I wish I could actually find a way to word it like I feel, but there is just no way that I can express the exact feelings I feel.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry things have felt so awful for the last two years...is there something that has percipitated this? Please continue to post and tell us how you are...J

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I wish I had seen this post earlier. :(

Anyhow, I just wanted to drop in and say that it's nice to meet you, and that I feel for what you're going through. Wishing you all the best.....Mr. A

Oh, and welcome! :welcome:

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

keep writing itainthardtotell....maybe that will help
    I can hear a lot of pain and frustration there..
    do you want to tell us more about what caused all this pain?
    can I ask if you've had any therapy or talked to a doctor about how you're feeling?