let's make a story together! =D

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by The Scream, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

ok, so everyone is allowed to write just ONE sentence

after that the next poster adds on with another sentence that goes well with the previous one... =]

ok, here's the first sentence =D

do you see that door right there?

odd start, i know :laugh:
    it's the first thing that came up in my head :D

2. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

You mean the one with vines growing all over the rotting wood and the dull brass handle?

3. The Scream

yes, the door no one has entered for ages because of the secrets behind it...

4. Clockwork Reality

The knob is very cold to the touch . . . it nearly hurts, it's so cold . . .

5. DreamReaver

DreamReaver Well-Known Member

I hope I have gloves in my backpack.

6. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

he said, and his friend helpfully checked the backpack, but it seemed that instead of gloves, he had packed down his knitted cap.

7. Clockwork Reality

Sebastian wrapped the hat around his hand to make a rudimentary cover and then gripped the handle once more.

8. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

The warm wool properly protected his hand from the cold handle, and as he opened the door, his friend Rudolph, with some fright, slighty backed away as a cold wind blew from the darkness that had been hiding behind the aging door.

9. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

And behind the door was a stairway going down into the lower level, the cold wind coming from that direction sending shivers through the boy's spines.

10. Clockwork Reality

A rank odor wafted from the confines of the narrow stone stairwell, boding that some dark and forgotten creature lay deep below their feet.

11. DreamReaver

DreamReaver Well-Known Member

• do you see that door right there?
    • You mean the one with vines growing all over the rotting wood and the dull brass handle?
    • yes, the door no one has entered for ages because of the secrets behind it...
    • The knob is very cold to the touch . . . it nearly hurts, it's so cold . . .
    • I hope I have gloves in my backpack.
    • he said, and his friend helpfully checked the backpack, but it seemed that instead of gloves, he had packed down his knitted cap.
    • Sebastian wrapped the hat around his hand to make a rudimentary cover and then gripped the handle once more.
    • The warm wool properly protected his hand from the cold handle, and as he opened the door, his friend Rudolph, with some fright, slighty backed away as a cold wind blew from the darkness that had been hiding behind the aging door.
    • And behind the door was a stairway going down into the lower level, the cold wind coming from that direction sending shivers through the boy's spines.
    • A rank odor wafted from the confines of the narrow stone stairwell, boding that some dark and forgotten creature lay deep below their feet.

Sebastian whispered to his friend Rudolph as they slowly descended the stairs, “hope there are now clowns down here, I don't like clowns”

12. Clockwork Reality

As they descended they could hear a great beast breathing in its unholy slumber, and both of them knew that it couldn't be a clown.

13. The Scream

it was something far more dangerous, something they never had heard of before, not even in movies...

14. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

As they peered into the near complete darkness, they realized that they had forgotten their flashlights, and Rudolph suggested that they would return another day, but Sebastian did not wish to do that after their long travel.

15. The Scream

so he suggested to start searching his backpack for the left-over matches to light up the place...

16. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Luckily, they had as much as half a box of matches, but as they tried to find a twig to use as a simple torch, they just couldn't find one that could be lit, anywhere, as it had been raining heavily in the area, just before they arrived.

17. Clockwork Reality

"I don't like this, Rudolph," said Sebastain, turning to leave . . . but his foot slipped on the wet stone, and he went tumbling down the stairwell with a scream of surprise and fear.

18. The Scream

without even thinking, Rudolph quickly ran carefully down the stairs to see if Sebastian was ok, but halfway the stairs, he saw this weird hole on the side of the stairway, glowing blue light...

19. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It was the light Sebastian had dropped on his way down the stairs.

20. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Rudolph stood there puzzled wondering how his 450 pound friend had fit into such a teeny weeny hole?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.