lets make a story..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxii..

well.. this is how i works..
i write a sentence or two.. then the next one copies what i wrote.. and ads a sentence or two..

here it goes..

"once upon a time.. a pink frog who lived in las vegas said to his friend, the pink lizard: ....."

you're next..

M

MrDepressed

once upon a time.. a pink frog who lived in las vegas said to his friend, the pink lizard: " You know alot of others say that I am pink, but pfft I am a male, I am actually salmon color!"

Maxii..

once upon a time.. a pink frog who lived in las vegas said to his friend, the pink lizard: " You know alot of others say that I am pink, but pfft I am a male, I am actually salmon color!"
and the lizard said: "in fact, you are salmon color.. we just say you're pink because we like to mock you.."

Jenny

Staff Alumni
and the lizard said: "in fact, you are salmon color.. we just say you're pink because we like to mock you.."
The frog then croaked and decided to leave las vegas. He'd had enough of the bright lights and mockery.. he hopped to the airport and jumped on a plane...

Nez

The frog then croaked and decided to leave las vegas. He'd had enough of the bright lights and mockery.. he hopped to the airport and jumped on a plane...
which flew him to Trinidad and Tobaco, a magnificant island close to Cuba...

vbuk

Staff Alumni
All the other passengers on the plane stared as they had never seen a frog and a lizard with...

Jenny

Staff Alumni
All the other passengers on the plane stared as they had never seen a frog and a lizard with...
.. moustaches. Their passport photos were great!

Dragon's Eye

.. moustaches. Their passport photos were great! The Pink frog said to his friend: Hey, this is actually working. But as soon as they arrive at the airport, they realised that the moustaches could not hide their true identity, and they were immediately arrested by the local police in T&T.

vbuk

Staff Alumni
.. moustaches. Their passport photos were great! The Pink frog said to his friend: Hey, this is actually working. But as soon as they arrive at the airport, they realised that the moustaches could not hide their true identity, and they were immediately arrested by the local police in T&T. the removed the mustaches. an instant transformation - in the same way Clark kent was a different man - without glasses! - the police could now see they were not dealing with a pink frog and his pink lizard friend....but instead they were looking at....

.. moustaches. Their passport photos were great! The Pink frog said to his friend: Hey, this is actually working. But as soon as they arrive at the airport, they realised that the moustaches could not hide their true identity, and they were immediately arrested by the local police in T&T. the removed the mustaches. an instant transformation - in the same way Clark kent was a different man - without glasses! - the police could now see they were not dealing with a pink frog and his pink lizard friend....but instead they were looking at a couple of frogs that were marked for frog leg souffle at the hotel luncheon next week. The pink frog had such fat juicy thighs that.....

Jenny

Staff Alumni
.. moustaches. Their passport photos were great! The Pink frog said to his friend: Hey, this is actually working. But as soon as they arrive at the airport, they realised that the moustaches could not hide their true identity, and they were immediately arrested by the local police in T&T. the removed the mustaches. an instant transformation - in the same way Clark kent was a different man - without glasses! - the police could now see they were not dealing with a pink frog and his pink lizard friend....but instead they were looking at a couple of frogs that were marked for frog leg souffle at the hotel luncheon next week. The pink frog had such fat juicy thighs that....
it would make any frenchman drool uncontrollably. Talking of which,...

vbuk

Staff Alumni
.. moustaches. Their passport photos were great! The Pink frog said to his friend: Hey, this is actually working. But as soon as they arrive at the airport, they realised that the moustaches could not hide their true identity, and they were immediately arrested by the local police in T&T. the removed the mustaches. an instant transformation - in the same way Clark kent was a different man - without glasses! - the police could now see they were not dealing with a pink frog and his pink lizard friend....but instead they were looking at a couple of frogs that were marked for frog leg souffle at the hotel luncheon next week. The pink frog had such fat juicy thighs that....
it would make any frenchman drool uncontrollably. Talking of which,...across in france there was a frenchman sat in a restarunt arguing with the waiter. all he wanted was a pink american frog for his lunch. he kicked up such a fuss that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00