Lets show off our tattooes!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by kittyD, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

Cheers :smile:

I love my own tats and enjoy seeing others also.

So lets see what others have. Considering , of course, that we don't want to show any that may be triggering and/or graphic....

And give us a short explanation of what it means to you....

I have 3, got the first after I turned 40.

Luckenbooth is a copy of a piece of Irish Celtic jewellery that given almost like a promise ring to the woman and then was pinned to the first borns blankets.

Ram with flames...even though its a copy of the Dodge Ram sign, its actually my birthsign, Aries, with the flames signifying that Aries is a fire sign. Its unfinished, I have to have money and motivation at the same time....:dry:

Alien heart wasn't suppposed to look like an alien, but turned out that way, and the three D's are for myself and my kids--Donna, Donald and Devon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm really looking forward to see everyone elses!

kittyD

2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Can't see yours KD..

Here's mine.

[​IMG]

3. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll reload them right away.
    kd

4. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Ooh! I love tattoos!! I don't have any though so I don't know if I should be posting this :sad:. I want one but my parents are not going to sign the papers for me to get one. When I turn 18 though, I'm going to get one. I love tattoos. . . here's what I want though, I want a scorpion (since I'm a scorpio) and I want it on the back of my neck and then I'm getting a celtic cross on the inside of my wrist with a small celtic prayer to match.

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 out of my 5... I'll try to find a picture of my cross tattoo later.

6. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

So I"m trying again...ok, I"m frustrated. I've tried uploading directly from My Pictures, tried to drag + drop, thru piknik and now thru photobucket.

HELP.....

Carolyn how did you actually get pics instead of just a link?????

Egg on my face, starting a thread that I can't add to.......

7. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

ok crossing fingers and toes that this one worked

[​IMG]

kittyD

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I copy and pasted by double clicking the IMG code for the pictures in my photobucket account.

What is it you tried last time? I see both attempts didn't work.

9. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Same sis :hug: KD underneath each pic on your album there should be little linky thingies, click the [​IMG]

:hug:

Mel x

10. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

This is a bit of a better one of mine, the other one is blurry I noticed

[​IMG]

11. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

Finally!! thanks Mel and Carolynn. I'm not ususally a dunce with computers but sometimes.........
    Lord Byron...Scorpios and Aries are supposedly the two signs most often to get their sign tattooed. I waited til I was 41 to get my first! and now I'm trying to find someone who will do my daughters, even with my perm, at 15, they don't like doing it.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

I got a shinning cross on my shoulder and Death Before Dishonor on my left peck
    i wish i had a camera to show em off

I am getting a Bred to kill not to care tonight

13. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Hehehe yeah, well I don't want a half man half beast with a crossbow tattooed on ME, thank ya very much :laugh:

14. danni

danni Chat Buddy

here my tattoo its the only one i got and i got it a month ago. hmm I having a hard time putting it on here but if u look on my facebook you beable to see it. Its a bunch of stars and at the very end there a big star that has flames coming out of it. Its going like a question mark.

15. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

danni :biggrin: I must admit, I love your sig.

16. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

Chernarus--Bred to kill not to care ????

Spikey--Oh you Sags...what about just the crossbow symbol?

Danni--further back on 1st page is instructions thanks to Carolynn and Max

I have a couple more planned, my family crest above the luckenbooth, possibly tree maiden and then have all three looped in a crossing celtic knotwork pattern. My ex has his initials on his wrist--barroom style and both my kids are going to get theirs, the same initials we all have, in different styles on their wrists.....
    I've also considered a tribal style done in pink across cleavage, but thats kinda scary to think of having done...

17. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I've been considering getting a tattoo for a while, but I don't know what to get. A person I know has a really awesome tattoo of Death on his leg, but I don't know if I'd want something like that, and especially not on my leg.

I'm thinking about getting a barcode on my left shoulder. I'll ring up as a can of Chef-Boy-ardee.

18. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

Bred to kill not to care is what some may call a warriors tatto

19. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:laugh: thanks hun It's true isn't it :laugh:

20. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.