lets sleep

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oceans, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

let go

the only way out

to going through the burden of life

what a waste

whatever path is a total waste of time, effort and space..

2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

there isn't any reason left to live

no joy

no happiness

no smile

no peace

no love

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sure there must be something in your life worth living for. You just gotta look. Don't give up now.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Oceans,
    can you tell us more about why you are giving up? Even though I isolate I do know there are people out there whom you haven't met yet. Give life a chance, I'm sure you will find something or someone to help you start thinking positive. I feel like a hyprocrit telling you to get out there and explore what life has for you. Stay Safe...

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Life is always worth living, no matter how hard things get.

6. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about that, I wish it were true but in reality if you get no enjoyment and are full of physical, mental pain, anxiety what is the point. Just think things could be worse so try to be grateful for what you have, Like stranger I feel like a hypocrit saying this since I'm constatly worrying about my physical pain, which is causing me anxiety, and mental pain...

Sorrry I don't want to be so negative I'm just down myself.. Like others say find something in yourself that you enjoy, Working out maybe, spending time with a friend, learn to like yourself. Even if it's something little like watching a funny TV show I used to enjoy Jay Leno, comic unleasheds, Playing your favorite video game, enjoying your favorite food, being intimate with the person of your dreams..

Don't you want to enjoy the company of a significant other who will love you unconditionally as you grow old?

7. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

For the past week I have felt the same way. It started with a bad aol conversation, and then I am trying to battle social anxiety. When I am in crowds I hear them laugh and know they are laughing at me. No one is aware how hard it is to remain stable when you are going insane like this,
    and I am trying not to become dependent on benzos.

I don't know what to tell you. I don't want to sugar coat anything, and I think the thing you need most right now is a reality check.
    I have had moments where I was so absolved of my fear of death, so free, and no matter what...it's all coming down to your perspective on it.

so, yeah no matter what give yourself the chance to keep experiencing...even if the experience seems like endless pain. Maybe you will overcome it, and it will go away.
    I wonder if I am just immune to my pain at this point, and so I am subdued and it doesn't bother me...I feel pain when I say the wrong things, hurt people, etc. I dont know...I wish I had the answers for you...but keep searching...and this was a pretty lame reply but I just wanted you to know I'm there too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.