Lets talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I know how you all feeling out there, and I feel the same for the most part, so lets talk about anything.

I wonder if I had more money will I still have these feelings on not been connected to life, of feeling life is a joke?

I wonder about alot of things, wht do you wonder about.

:rooster:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I think if people had just one person to talk to it would help
I think psychologist the talk therapy is better than any medication but understand medication is sometimes needed.
i understand what it feels like to want to leave i do but know i can't cause others pain if it does happen it will be done out of sheer pain spontaneous without thought.
just too much pain everywhere too much pain

Tastelikeblood

Yeah, talking with someone is always good. Suicide will never be an option for me as I have this need to want to see what's next and I would never do that to my family. It hasn't gotten too bad for me yet and I don't think it ever can but anything can happen I guess.

To me suicide is the most selfish thing you can do. Even though I do lead a selfish life mostly, I would never be that selfish...

Thinking about how my family would react to my suicide makes me more upset than I could ever be. My pain is not worth laying upon everyone else.

ODIECOM

money would only be a temporary solution to a long term problem.

when you bought what you wanted, did what you wanted .,.. what then ?
you can have very little money and be happy. im finding that out.

bluedays

I also wonder if I will ever be able to be happy. My severe depression & anxiety has been lifelong, so I don't know if it's even possible for me.

I wonder if I had enough money to fix all of the external things, help with all of the stresses & give me some resources to care for all of my health problems.... if that might be enough to allow me to find out.

But it's not going to happen that way. So I basically am combating fear & regret, and have 1 foot on the bus already. I want it to end.

janie

I wonder what if the idea of happiness/sadness was discontinued. What will happen to the next generation- growing up without the notion that there's such a thing as happiness or sadness.

A warm hello to all my fellow depressed beings

Tastelikeblood
~violet~
ODIECOM
swimmergirl
bluedays
janie's

Been unhappy and sad all the time is a pain in the butt. So I wonder if I am unhappy because of the thoughts I hold in my head, what if I let go of these thoughts and replaced them with other thoughts of joy, would that one day become my new way of thinking. Is it something on the inside that is causing the unhappyness, perhaps low chemicals in my body. Or is something on the outside in my enviroment that is causing the sadness, living in Zimbabwe under a ruthless dictator, trying to scratch a living under these parameters is not easy, especially if God did not give you the right sort of skin tone to live under the racist dictator. A friend told me that there is only one cure for depression and that is smile-ing, so I try and smile as often as I can, even if it is only at myself in the mirror every morning. How unfair is it that when an pet animal reaches a certain age, they are put to eternal sleep, and me a mere human, dealing with an un-wanted thought, dealing with days of no food, days of no water, no electricity, not be given a peaceful and calm way to journey to the other side, the land of nothing. Eventually I will find away, for of all the million ways to die, my fate and my destiny is to die by my hand.

But what the heck, I am smile-ing now, even though inside I feel nothing.
. . . s m i l e . . .

what was the last good movie you watched?
what was the last good book you read?
When was the last time you smiled?

Been unhappy and sad all the time is a pain in the butt. So I wonder if I am unhappy because of the thoughts I hold in my head, what if I let go of these thoughts and replaced them with other thoughts of joy, would that one day become my new way of thinking.
I'm not a religious man but buddha said "What you think, you become" and I believe that through and through. If I could only think positive for a long while maybe my mind would get put in the right place and I would be happy again.

Vieome, how you describe your lifestyle makes my problems seem so trivial. I literally feel stupid for feeling this way because I know there are others who have it so much worse. You've got to see that being how strong minded you are that your being here is amazing. You should never let go having got this far Vieome. Keep up the happy thoughts, I really hope things get better for you friend.

The hardest of lifes and the only way out of this god forsakken country is through a hole in the ground. I have set a day and now need to decide away.
You come in to this world by someone's pain and you leave on your own.
No one will miss me or know I am gone, a million deaths in one mans rule, means there is loss, I am just a meanless statistic. How fitting that my last words will be written in digital format soon to be lost in the archives of the internet.
There will be pain I have heard, but I am smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00