Let's Try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to all this. Depression and suicide has been my mistress for many years, not been very successful depending which way you look at it. The thought of suicide has almost become a comfort blanket to me, just knowing its an option. The damage I've done to my life by failing makes coping after each bungled attempt even harder but I seem to pick myself up and start again until I end up right back where I started. My last failed attempt resulted in me losing the most important things in my life, my wife and children. Her words to me after the event, "you can't do anything right, you can't even kill yourself"' will haunt me for sometime.

loser

There is no need to let such cruel words haunt you a moment longer.
You keep trying and things do not work out probably for many reasons that are beyond your control. But you do keep trying and you will keep trying. Notice the things you get right and give yourself credit for them. You probably have learned quite a bit from the things that went wrong. Though I hope that you will focus on learning survival skills.

ali-wali

As the other person above said, just keep trying and never stop trying, as said by johnny cash 'life is rough and if a man's gonna make it he's gotta be tough' And welcome to sf, I'm also fairly new joined at the end of october xx

ali-wali

Haha, am I sensing abit of sarcasm there to do with my about me section?(if not sorry but I read everything over the net sarcastically in my head) What music do you like? Trying not to go off the subject of the thread too much...

No sarcasm intended, very eclectic taste, I'm listening to Band of horses at the moment and my new favorite band is Two Door Cinema Club but like anything, I like, from AC DC to Zeppelin and anything in between.

ali-wali

Ooo my dad loves zeppelin, and taylor swift. He's like me his taste varies.. I'd probli like pop too if it didn't get so damn over played on every radio station.
Cigarettes in the theatre is my favourite by two door cinema club. :) Anyway was nice talking to you but I'm off to go clean something to take my mind of things :) my house will be a new house by tomorrow... haha xx

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums!! I'm sure once your here for a while you will make several new friends..People who can understand what your going thru.. Take Care!!

That must be really hard for you. Losing your loved ones. But then, there is hope for everything. Keep faith and everything will turn out fine again. It was a good idea joining us here. This would surely help you clear your path. Welcome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00