Letter to mods Sparkle/Wildcherry/Irish Doll/Robin/Gentlelady/Malcontent/Abacus21

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by DrivEthermissIon, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

I just want to take this moment to say thank-you,

For what it's worth, thank-you so much for helping others and I in this community, this situation will not arise again, I know you might not believe that, but, it's too destructive to continue like this, and I'm deeply grateful for your assistance, and I WILL NOT break my oaths, I say I might but it would break me, I'd have nothing left. I won't play the bully mod again, nor a fake mod in any capacity, on my life.

When I came to this site, I was a wreck, I'd been banned from an online business community and a 12 step mailing list, that's why I Googled Suicide forum. I have grown here, I'm learning, and I'm healing myself and others, and I'm cutting off diseased remnants of the person I no longer wish to be.

I have posted poems here. I have laughed, I've cried. I've made friends.

Thank-you for the way you all touched my life, you all said you were sorry I was so easily hurt by people, some said it directly, some indirectly. I am proud of you for that level of compassion, and whether or not you will ever call me a friend, from this side of the fence, that's what I call you guys.

Please forgive me for my sins, I am a worthless sinner. That's all I am in this life.

Have some cake guys :cake: .

You deserve it.

2. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

I wanna to think them all...they have biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig heart...thank u Sparkle/Wildcherry/Irish Doll/Robin/Gentlelady/Malcontent/Abacus21 and also thanks for Tam ,Violet, Morfea with them....they all helping & suporting in allways...no Idea what the world without them...they are so nice...they are the best...

3. DrivEthermissIon

That was a wonderful post bubblin girl!

:IrishDoll:

4. DrivEthermissIon

Other people can add to this thread if they wish in a similar vein.

:IrishDoll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.