Letter to my ex (sorry this is a rant) *possibly triggering*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by midnightstar, Aug 18, 2012.

1. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Not-dear SB

I hope you're happy now that you have torn out my heart and stamped on it. You have made me lose all trust in men. You knew about the ex before you, you knew how badly he'd hurt me so why weren't you honest with me? What happened to all your talk about "soulmates"? What happened to "I'll never leave you"? What happened to "I don't want to hurt you"?

How long were you and your girlfriend living together? If I hadn't emailed you to check on you would you have told me about her? Why did you make me believe you were at deaths door in hospital? How much of what you told me was true and how much was false?

Did you intend to cause me emotional agony like this? I suspect you did, I suspect you were only after getting as many girls to love you as possible and then destroy everyone. I hope you get destroyed emotionally in the same way you've destroyed me. I hope when you die you learn what suffering is. I hope you die soon (obviously after your dog)

What happened to "forever" and "the borders won't keep us apart" etc? Do you WANT me to die? What did I do to deserve this? My only "crime" was to fall in love with you.

It reminds me of a quote from Homeward Bound 2 - "I'd always heard love hurts, I just never knew it could hurt this much" - Chance from Homeward Bound 2

What's killed me is getting the short "I've found someone else so you're dumped" email, what happened to all your talk of "you're the only woman for me" What happened to forever?

What caused all this? Did I do something wrong? Why weren't you honest with me from the start? I know I won't get any answers out of you, even explaining to me how it can "just happen"

I mean how stupid do you think I am? "Oops I accidentally forgot to tell you I've already got a girlfriend and we're planning to get married" How long were you going to keep both of us as girlfriends? I really hope she hurts you like you've hurt me. I really hope you feel the pain I'm feeling, don't give me all this rubbish about "I don't know how it happened" or "I never meant to hurt you" because I believe you led me on deliberately. How are you going to treat your current girlfriend? Are you going to tell her all sorts of cow poo as well? Things don't just "happen" and I don't believe you're sorry at all.

I hope I never hear from you again. I've been sending you negative thought waves all night and most of today, which is something I don't normally do. I hope some of those vibes reach you.

There's nothing more to say now. You know how hurt I am. I never want to hear from you again.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Been where you are right now and should have done what you've just done....WRITE IT ALL OUT!

He sounds a right bastard :mad: and to be honest, you've had a lucky escape.

I know it probably doesnt feel like that right now, but it will in time.

Keep letting it out, grieve and then put him where he belongs.....out with the rubbish!