letter to my mom

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by whoa, Jan 28, 2012.

1. whoa

whoa Member

19yrs old. Attempted suicide 4 times now.
    i feel unwanted, like yesterdays trash.
    i get put down by mny mom everyday...instead of coming home and asking me how my day was, i get yelled at for either not doing this or that or she'll make up something just for the sake of fighting with me. i understand though, getting left by ur companion(my parents werent ever married) for someone else is hard.
    But what i dont get is how u couldnt see it coming when all u did was fight...sound familiar? yes she doesnthave that person to fight with so she takes it out on me. ur an angel though...to everyone but ur own son U think by buying me things its ok. if only u knew i just want a hug. for us to enjoy a day without u raising ur voice. Ive told u before how ur fighting with me makes me feel,yet u continue. That just makes me feel like im doing something wrong even though i try my hardest. im slowly working up to trying for my 5th time...my only fear is leaving u with that burden, but im not sure it woould affect u cuz u never show any emotion besides anger...beautiful mother i love you for everything youve done for me but i just wanted to let u know that ur slowly killing me....

-Your Baby Boy
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry she treats you like that...sounds like she cannot take your feelings into account..that is just so sad...I hope you can take a distance from what she is saying and know these are her problems, and it is so tragic that you are hurting yourself over her limitations.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Aww I'm so sorry...that sounds like my mom and actually my whole family. They seem to want nothing to do with me and don't even care if I die. So believe me I know how you feel. But that doesn't mean you should give up. If she is going to treat you that way, it's best to not have much to do with her. Well I know that you want a hug from your mom but maybe you can accept one from me. :hug: Sorry it's not real but I hope it makes you feel a bit better.