Letter

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrissyb111, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrissyb111

chrissyb111 Member

esterday i wrote a letter to my care coordinator,basicly telling her that in Jan of next yr if things are no different i am going away somewhere where none will find me till its too late.and that this is my right and she or anyone cant stop me.
    I gave it to her after our meeting, nothing has changed,excpet i don't no ifi done the right thing in giving her the letter,so far 24hrs on i haven't heard from her,thought i might have had a email to say she has read it,but nothing yet.
    I am so dreading christmas cos of the state of my mood,but as i have kids who are grown up is one reason whyh i won't end things untill xmas is over.
    Thank you to ever reads this.
    Take care all.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I am sorry things are so bad. Memo if you want to talk.
    What specifically are you dreading at Christmas?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Chrissy B...what is going on? And yes, it is good that you gave her that letter. It gives her an idea of how you are doing and what kind of care you need...tell us about your children...how are they doing? and most importantly, what is going on for you...there are so many people here who I am sure can relate.

4. chrissyb111

chrissyb111 Member

My kids are 25 and 27yrs of age,both in good relationships, my daughter lives with me, my son lives with his g/friend.
    I still haven't heard nothing from my mental health worker, makes me think that i am worth nothing.
    How can i be happy at xmas when i don't feel happy, how can i ?
    I have so many problems and on top of everything i am now having very bad dreams almost every night,thry wake me up i had one last night
    it woke me up to find i had onlt been asleep a hr then i am scared to go back to sleep.

5. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're here, but I'm sorry you're in such pain. You're important to me.

I think this time of year tends to accent negative feelings, at least it does for me, and I'm hurting, too.

When I attempted a few months ago, part of the treatment was a family meeting. In it, my sisters told me how hurt they were that I had tried, but also how devastated they would be if I had succeeded. I had assumed that everyone knew how depressed I was and that it would be no surprise, therefore not painful to them. But I had underestimated how much they really cared. Maybe your family is similar?

Please post again soon, we care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.