Letters I never sent

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jade24, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Jade24

Jade24 Member

At the begining of last school year I planned on ending it all. I started planing things. One of the things i did was write letters to my friends and other people. I still had things to say before i left and i wanted to make sure nothing was left unsaid. So this is one of the letters that i found today.

Dear X,
    Every day was a battle. And I gave up. I gave up a while ago. But I pretended i was still here to the best of by abilities. We usually told eachother every thing, what was going on in our lives, how we were feeling, and stuff like that. Somtimes I would get quiet all of the sudden because I would want to say something but i knew i shouldn't. I didn't want to scare you. I didn't want you to try to help me, because you couldn't. No one could have helped me. I wwas a lost cause. There was nothing you could have done. You have helped me so much, and did so much for me. Even though I didn't deserve it. Thank you for everything. I love you so much. I'll miss you.
    Love Jade

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. How are you doing today?

Jade24 likes this.
  3. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hello J224, I am Mox,

Thank you for joining us at SF and sharing part of your story. The more you share the more we can help you. That is how SF "works" we share what is going on with us. People will rally around you trying to give you ideas. You are with friends. I invite you to read my personal story in green below; and know you are not alone in how you feel. You are not alone in your pain and suffering. Everyone here has been through their own personal Hell. While you are here no one will ridicule you or make fun of you in any way. That BS is not tolerated here at SF. I came across SF because I was looking for ways to hurt myself. So I am going to ask you bluntly, are you feeling suicidal? If you are not; that is great. If you feel like you are in danger of hurting yourself, you will take yourself to the nearest ER and get the help you need. There is no shame in how you feel. There is no shame in getting help. At SF we will give you emotional support and lots *hugs.

This is obviously a very important person to you. Are they still in your life?

So what changed your mind? What kept you going?

Do you have any kind of support system you can rely on for help when you are feeling down? i.e. family, friends?

Are you seeing any kind of mental health professional to help you deal with how you are feeling. If you are considering suicide, then seeing a counselor is probably a good idea.

Feel free to PM/IM anytime to discuss what is going on with you privately; if that helps you.

Take Care

Jade24 likes this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hugs to you, i'm sorry you are suffering but glad you are letting it all out :)

Jade24 likes this.