Letters To Management

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

This a thread that i want everyone to see on the entire site.

I am tired of being made to look like an idiot and viewed as angry and paranoid. Everyone who has complained to me over the past 3 weeks about people over and over again please send a Letter to management cause you know what im not doing it anymore. I am one person and im sick of me being the only person who ever complains. You all know who you are so stop telling me your going to do it and just go ahead and do it. Maybe then the staff can see just how many people have the same problem and actually rectify the situation
  2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

If you're talking about me, then you are severely mistaken. I've been complaining about that person since i met her back in March. I gave up because obviously "mind games" doesn't count as breaking the rules.
  3. Kaos General

Nah mate i wasnt, im talking about other things. And yeah ive given up on that as well so i know how you feel
  4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

im quite uncertain what you mean wayne. im assuming that as you have posted this on the public forums you want everything you have said etc as a public thing...

you seem to be complaining mainly about chat. you arent in chat any longer so im uncertain how its affecting you. im also uncertain about WHO may be complaining to you. you say in one breath that nobody takes any notice of you but in the next that people are complaining to you. just to me it doesnt make sense. i realise im not the quickest off the mark. i realise that im not the cleverest or the most aware. but i just dont get it...
  5. Kaos General

Nah its because im getting tired of complaining about things and being told im the only one who has mentioned it when i know full well its not only me. Im posting this to everyone who keeps complaining to me about everything expecting me to fix it.

Im done with being made to look like im paranoid. Im talking about when people do talk to me, all they do is bitch about what other members are doing to them. Im simply saying dont tell me anymore i dont wanna know, write it in a letter to management instead. Im done listening to people telling me what so and so is doing and how so and so is blanking me.

I might be banned from chat but all i hear is people complaining to me how theyre being blanked by cliques etc. I dont wanna hear it anymore thats all
  6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

but wayne. if there is someone you dont like or someone you dont get on with. block them. anything anyone says to you - it isnt anything to do with you - and hence you dont need to get worked up about it. its not your problem. you say nobody speaks to you - yet apparently there are all these people who are complaining to you about somebody. the whole thing doesnt make sense. block the people you dont want to hear from. realise its not your problem, and move on... i dont understand the problem with that
  7. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

8. Kaos General

Thats what i have been doing. Believe me ive deleted a lot of people and am still in the process of doing it.
  9. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

just block them. done. end of problem. then you dont need to spend vast amounts of time worrying about problems that other people arent worrying about, and we dont need to spend vast amounts of time reading about problems in chat that you havent even seen! we get a lot of LtM's - if there were ever a big problem - trust me - we would know about it. move on from there wayne! i realise that you dont like not being able to get into chat - but this isnt helping in my opinion :dry:
  10. 41021

41021 Banned Member

I hear you, i understand, and i support you.

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hugtackles: :hugtackles:
  12. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

First of all, why are they allegedly complaining to you? If they have a problem in the forum or in chat, they should take it up with the mods themselves. You have no power over this. So you should not involve yourself in other peoples' problems and crises when they can resolve them themselves. These people, whoever the hell they are, are not ten year olds, they're not babies, they don't need to be burped. It's one thing to be there to give advice and support; it's another to take someone else's problems as being yours. I think you should be letting them know that they can and should take responsibility for whatever it is, and if they have a problem, they need to at least try to resolve it by themselves, and cut them off.

Yeah, they'll complain about "ohh where were you when I needed you boohoo," but they'll thank you once they realize they are able to solve many of their problems on their own without acting like a fucking baby. I mean that's just my opinion. If someone is aching me enough that I feel like it's destroying some aspect of my life, I'll write a letter to the mods. I ain't gonna write a letter to the pineapple tree talking about "ohhhh boohoo he's harassing me! boohoo, go beat him up". What the heck are you supposed to do about it, ya' know? I'm pretty sure that's what the mods are for, to handle those types of situations.