Letters you written

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rolo555, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

How many suicide letters have you written over your lifetime?

I have written 3 letters in my life I think, two of them I threw in the garbage. The other one which is a full page, I have in my desk. I also made 2 video which I don't plan on ever watching. One is just a suicide video, and the other is a vid in which addresses my suicide, but also just in case I take out my problems on others. I hope the 2nd video never comes to be.

But soon, I think the life is coming to a end. I haven't talked to anyone in person or over the phone in 3 days, which goes to show you I can go missing and no1 will notice for a long time.................. yeah some life.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know this has nothing to do with your original post. But if you ever need to talk, drop me a PM. I hope you don't do anything.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You would be missed just these days no one has time to stop and slow down always on the go YOu reach out here and people responded because we care abt you. Letters no but lots of poetry with same goodbye msg.

4. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

Thats why some people can't make friends, get into relationships, etc, cause people are always on the go. Some people figured they have enough friends in their life, they wont have time for you. So they pass you off.

Some people in my life (like my dad) said that I have a hard time making friends and basically said I will be alone for the rest of my life. And my brother thought I would do something like Virginia Tech shootings. My brother even said Seung-Hui Cho talked like me. Yeah, nice words coming from family.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.