Lettin Go Cause She Did It To Me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dubstepper, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

Ok. I Admit I Loved Her. I Threw My Love In Her Face. Trusted Her Too Early. Got Engaged Not Once But Twice. Now We Just Talked. After Talking I Went In My Bathroom And Cut My Shoulder Till Blood Dripped Down My Arm. I Thought Of Running And Going To Sleep On The Railroad Tracks In The Field. And Then I Stopped And Decided I'll Wait. So Here I Lay. Bleeding With No Care. I Need To Get This Love Feeling Out.

2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Please get your shoulder fixed, please,

There are many other people out there who will love you more then her.

3. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

But Others Loving Me Doesn't Change The Fact I Love Her. I've Been Dealt More Disappointment By Her Again. I'm Seriously Considering Going Out Now And Lying Down On Railroad Tracks And Hope For The Best/worst. I Cut More Tonight. Totaled Them Up To Almost Fourty Cuts On One Shoulder. Who Cares If I Don't Right. I'm Heartbroken And I Want That Blood Out Of My Body So I Can Begin Anew. I've Realized I Have Borderline Personality Disorder. Thanks To The Links Section And Finding What Most Closely Relate To. Someone Help Me Out Of My Misery. Hold Me Down And Take The Life From My Eyes. I'm Begging Anyone. I Need More Than A Hug. I Need Love. I Can't Get It From A Computer Screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.