Letting go

J
I know that the process of grief takes a long time. And it doesn't help when along the road of grieving for someone loved and lost, you lose someone else.. it's like things just get piled up, and you're buried under an avalanch of sadness, and you're so covered up you are hopeless to do anything but feel the pain from the weight it all brings onto your heart.

Breathing, sleeping, moving, just the everday things become more and more difficult without them here. I miss each and everyone of the terrific people that have passed on that I've had the privledge to know.

I just wish the pain from losss would just ease enough to let me breathe. To let me survive. To ease the feelings that I just want to give in and be with them. I know they wouldn't want me to die but I can't help but, through all the pain, want to be with them.

:cry: I decided to post something, anything I could get out, just to see if it would provide any release at all.. anything.. even the smallest bit would help right now...

Beret

Staff Alumni
Hun, i wish i knew how to releave your pain :( Just know they are in your memories, and like that they stay alive. Perhaps you want to lit a candle at the church of your choice. Luv ya hun, stay strong xxx

:hug: Jess, I wish there was something I could do to lessen this pain for you. You are right that the process of grieving can take a long time. Some people get through it quickly, while others take years upon years. There is no set guidelines as to the length of time this process takes. Compound this with another loss and things feel so out of control. You now are trying to journey through grief on two separate levels. Time does help to ease the pain a bit, but for me it really never completely goes away. You learn to adjust as is needed to survive. I am glad you were able to get a post off about your feelings. Talking things through is so very important. Remember that you do have a community of very caring and supportive people standing around you, embracing you with whatever love you will accept. Take care hun. My thoughts are with you. :hug:

Z

Ze'ev-Hayalim

the loss of someone you love, a person you consider your whole, your utter purpose for living, bereft and taken, its a pain many feel, and yet none understand.

i hope you find comfort in your heart Jess.

Gabe

Last edited:

Jodi

Staff Alumni
Jess hun...just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and hoping you are well....I know your heart is broken...wish I could mend it for you...but we're here for you hun....love you tons.....-Jodi

Sa Palomera

Jess, I know how heartbroken you are. :hug:

just want to send you some hugs and say that you can always contact me if you want to talk. :hug:

Awww sweetie, I am so sorry. :( I am here if you'd like to talk, I'll always be your cupcake! please hang in there. We all love you and are here for you, no matter what. :hug: :cheekkiss

jess you have summed up exactly how i feel at this precise moment after losing my wife and i have two beautiful kids yet i cant seem to find any comfort in anything

It's been 3 years since my aunt's death and I still have yet to realize it actually happened. She killed herself and I still tear up when I think about it. I can't let go.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00