Letting it all out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lozzie, Aug 8, 2015.

1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Ever get that deep feeling in your chest and hurt in your heart that you get so mad that you don't know what to do with yourself. I feel like I'm having a massive interior battle with myself right now where I want to die but I don't. It's a strange and not a nice feeling to have it makes me confused :(
    And I think I'm back at this same point I was 4 years ago, it's not a nice feeling and I am currently sitting in the car because I've just come back from a birthday thing one. Of my friends did for me which was really nice. But then I honestly believe I don't deserve it and so I get upset because I believe someone else deserve s it not me/ I don't like pushing people away but I think sometimes it's honestly the only thing I am good at..
    I'm just letting it all out as you say and I'm not in a state where I will die it's just the feelings I am having.
    I'm chilling listening to music in the car with my partner and my friend and for someone reasons their talking is making me so mad it's irritating me and the same with when we were in the cinemas, everyone's eating was annoying me I couldn't stand it it's was stressing me out. I'm weird I no and too be honest sometimes I think I really have no right to be alive and cause people to waste their time with me. Oh wow and I am just word vomiting all over the place and if you read this then I am so sorry because it probably makes no sense at all. But k just needed somewhere to write this so I don't say things to the wrong people and then get mad at me or anything or think I'm suicidal right now but yeah.....

2. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Perhaps I don't really feel like talking to anyone of my friends right now...... I am borderline in tears in so upset .... Heading home very soon and I just can't sit in this car anymore

3. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

I won't forget to.... And wait till they r gone to resume feeling this way....