Letting it all out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, Apr 26, 2007.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

I don't now what's going on with me lately, i just walked out of my lesson. My teacher told me to do some work, but then i kept asking where i was supposed to find it she never told me. This went on for nearly an hour, so i got angry. I suppose i am just not bothered with anything anymore. I was very suicidal yesterday, i still am i suppose, so i don't need anything to go wrong. Was i in the wrong, i don't know anymore.

It seems like everything i do is wrong.

2. Hi Fallen. Please don't blame yourself about a teacher. I know plenty about school issues involving teachers, and I'll talk with you about it on msn, if you'd like for me to. Take care :hug:

3. LittleSparkles13

I blame myself for everything because it's not normally me that's in the wrong. I can't do a thing right with anybody, and it's getting to the point when i don't know i can cope anymore. It just feels like it would be better if i weren't around. I'm just feeling so low right now.

4. Please don't allow society to cause you to feel bad. I've had struggles trying to keep many of moments where they've been mean to me from causing me to get very depressed and many times, I've failed, though I'm still here trying, every day, and I have been successful thus far. The less you fail, the more successful you've become at not failing as often, even if you do fail from time to time. Though you shouldn't blame yourself for failing. There are so many reasons for failing, and as long as you've tried your best, you can't blame yourself. :hug:

5. LittleSparkles13

Thankyou for taking the time to reply to me, i did write what i was going to say but my computer mucked up.

I blame myself for everything. it's jsut a thing i do