Letting it all out.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MistyMaisy, Nov 3, 2010.

1. MistyMaisy

MistyMaisy Well-Known Member

To begin with, I will say that my parents strongly dislike my boyfriend (who they think is my ex) because we had sex. And just because of that they blame everything else on him, even a scratch on my mom's phone when he wasn't even here.
    Now.. Today, I was talking to my boyfriend outside, when my dad came to pick me up (he thinks I was doing after school tests, but I actually just talk to my boyfriend) so my boyfriend tried to hide, but my dad saw him just in time. When I got home, we (me, mom, and dad) sat down and ate tea. Then I walked off to play with the dog for a bit. When I came back my dad said "What did (boyfriend) want?" so I said, "nothing, he just wanted his stuff back." Then my dad said "What test were you taking today?" so I lied and said "A history test."
    Then he rambled on about him asking my teacher, while my mom was shouting at me calling me a "dirty *****" and that she just can't trust me anymore and then bad mouthed me some more.
    Now, my rant. First off, they don't even care about me (I told my mom I have depression, but she told me to shut up and some other words... and to stop mocking her. I doubt she even has it sometimes...), they steal from me (money wise), don't treat me normal, they weren't bothered when I told them my cousin was molesting me, forced me to move when I didn't want to and didn't HAVE to (though I see that's not as bad..), and just random other shit from all over the years (and p.s., they treat me like a guy. Any makeup I get is stolen from my now-moved-out sister and they make me wear black and clothes way too small... the shirt I'm wearing right now goes half way up my stomach). Secondly, I love my boyfriend and I know he IS the one I will spend the rest of my life with. Shouldn't they respect that? It's my life-and it's my love. I understand that I'm under 18 and living under their roof but about them trying to do what's best for me... From what I said above makes me weary about that. I wonder how adoption works. I think that if the child wants to move out on their own then they should, providing another family is willing to take care of them and has clean records. I'll have to look into that..
    Does anybody have any advice? Cause I could really do with some right now. 3: I'm really thinking hard about suicide this time, and if I do I can tell everybody right now I won't be so scared to back out of it this time. I wonder how my parents would feel. Probably as easy as they got over our missing cat. Not one tear or word for her. Just "Oh, she's probably dead."
    T^T

2. Zander

Zander Member

Hey it's me im pretty sure you know who its <3 and please dont don anything to hurt yourself I Love you and it hurts me to see you hurt ....:( and i dont care what your parents think about us they made there choices and they cannot control you regardless and I Love you and please dont forget it baby ttys

3. MistyMaisy

It hurts when they do that. It's been fourteen years, I'm tired of it.
    I'm finding it hard to believe anybody cares anymore anyway.

4. Zander

Zander Member

well you know I care about You baby and I Allways will and I Love you so please dont give up hope baby not to long now and you will be out of that house so just hang in there baby ----- Love pez <3

5. MistyMaisy

Not too long? Everyday is like a roller-coaster in this house... And my mom has the nerve to call other people weird and stupid.. D:

6. Zander

Zander Member

yes not too long because its only a couple years and then we can do what we want to do without your parents input and criticisms baby :) and then you wont have to worry about being hurt by them again baby because and as soon as you can move out and we get married you wont have to worry for much longer baby and I just wanted you to know baby I Love you unconditionally no matter what anybody say's baby because I Love you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you too <3 <3 <3 ----- Love pez <3
    :love:

7. MistyMaisy

But it's suffocating and annoying-I swear I really do feel like I'm going to kill myself soon because of them. I wish I didn't have to live here. 3:

8. Zander

Zander Member

i know it is baby but we will get through it together i promise and ill always be here for you baby because I Love you and your my everything baby and i want my future to be with you Ana and i want to grow old with you Ana and i mean that and if I had to choose between breathing and Loving you baby i would use my last breath to say I Love you <3
    and please baby hang in there Ana and when we are one all the crap from your parents will go away baby so please dont hurt yourself because if you did i couldn't live with myself so please baby hang in there I Love you Ana baby <3 <3 <3
    -------- Love perry <3 :rose:

9. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Ana, you will be OK in this. Because you have somebody who loves you, that much is clear. I can't even begin to imagine that kind of family situation, but coming onto a public forum and talking about it openly is an incredibly brave and strong thing to do.

To quote Scarface at this point - something I never thought I'd do! - "You face the rainy days to see the sun"

If you want an extra pair of ears or shoulder to cry on my PM box and beyond that my MSN is always open.

Blessing
    Chris

10. MistyMaisy

Thank you, Chris. :) Most people would tell me to suck it up, because it's life. :/
    And Perry, I do love you too. :)
    Thanks~

11. MistyMaisy

Also.. (I'd edit, but I don know how o3o;.. Sorry for double post) My mom has been really mean lately *as mentioned above* and yesterday she started saying I was being really cheeky (and I was just playing around, saying stuff like "the dog can get her breakfast" because before we got the dog she'd do me breakfast, but now we got the dog I've been made to have dry cereal.. That makes me hungry in half an hour..) and whenever she tells my dad he shouts "Well smack her right around the face then!" And trust me, he's serious.
    This was mainly a rant but.. :/ I reaaally want to be adopted. x: