Letting it out...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Layla, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Layla

Layla Account Closed

I cook for my fiancee,
    I clean for my fiancee,
    I wash clothes for my fiancee,
    I take care of our child.
    Yet what does he do?
    He makes me feel like shit
    treats me like I'm a slave and mean nothing to him.
    He goes about complaining to everyone how I treat him horribly,
    He gets mad at me when I want to go spend time with friends or just go out to have a few hours to myself without our child to tag along.
    When I go hang out with friends I tend to bring our child along so that he doesn't have to worry about taking care of the baby.
    All he does is bitch, complain and moan.
    Doesn't take my feelings into consideration.
    He's "friends" tell him how he should just leave me since he's so unhappy with me...he told them he would have no where to live if he wasn't with me.
    I'm so ready for him to disappear out of my life.:hit:
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there ..
    he doesnt sound like a supportive fiance..and u dont sound happy in ur relationship..could U leave him? im sure there r some decent ppl out there that would appreciate u ..
    wish u all the best :hug:
  3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

wow it kind of sounds like my situation a little. I would tell you what others on here tell me. I would just move on get away from him.
  4. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

It sounds to me like you both are ready to move on. Being together for the convenience of him having somewhere to live surely isn't enough. I think maybe you both need to sit down and have a talk. I think he will be able to find somewhere to go - does he work, is he unable to rent somewhere? Could he crash at a friends? If he really is unhappy with you and you are ready for him to leave, then you two are not right for each other and this relationship will ultimately have to be put to a halt.

This is just based on my perception of the little bit you've put in your post, so I could be way off track. Take what applies and leave the rest...

But it sounds to me like you deserve someone who loves you much more!
  5. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

You definitely go out of your way for him. If was lucky enough to be with someone like you id shower you in gifts and romance and try my hardest not to mess it up. I wish my fiance did stuff for me. :dry:

but anywaysssss..

sounds like a really bad situation. I say unless there are extreme circumstances that kept you two together you should get out while you can.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

He sounds horrible :(

He doesn't deserve you!!!! You can do so much better,you deserve someone that will treat you with respect.
  7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

hmmm.... and I would like to take back my previous post.....
  8. Layla

Layla Account Closed

Kankuro, I don't understand why you would want to take back your post...I was wondering what you've done in your situation to help it out?
    Irish Doll, I know I do. Maybe if this doesn't help I can find the courage to completely leave him.
    Tray, aww thank you, I wish he did too. He used to shower me with romance, never with gifts, all before we moved in together. And I'm sorry your fiancee doesn't do things for you.
    Elvinchild, He does work, but he wouldn't make enough to live on his own. And his friends won't let him stay with them for long periods of time, probably because they find him annoying. I did somewhat end up having a talk with him, but I'm not sure if it did any good..
    Mandy, Thank you Mandy. He really isn't a supportive fiancee.. I just wish I knew what had changed him so dramatically from the person I knew him to be.