letting it out...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Malcontent, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I can not fucking take it anymore!!!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Just fucking kill me!!!!!!!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey mal, whats going on?

3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

malbert :arms: hang in there sweet. i care. come drink :coffee: with me tomorrow if you need distractions. :hug:

4. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Nothing has gone right in my life for a very long time, no matter what I do. Maybe it's a sign I should just give up. Life just wont give me a fucking break and I'm so exhausted. It's all pain, I can't remember the last time something good happened. Everyone always says keep hoping, but at what point does hope turn from something good into stupidity? Every time I hope for anything it turns out I was just fooling myself. I think I could handle that if every time I didn't know damn well I'd fail. The worst part is that I know but I keep hoping anyway. I'm just stupid. That little voice inside always says it's not gonna turn out well and it's always right, I should listen to that part of me but that's the part that says I should kill myself too. I don't wanna go on but always I force myself to, for what? I already know I'm no good.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: What you said in your last sentence isn't true. You ARE good. I don't know you well, but I've seen a lot of your posts here. You're a good person. Here if you need anything.

6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

please tell us what wrong??whats happend??what do you feel? maybe we can help or support you
    :arms:

7. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I'm still hoping, even though I know it's futile. I need to kill hope, it just hurts too much. Without it I'd become a miserable jaded old git but it's better than living like this

8. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

^__^

Hey - I'm grateful for you, you showed this insect compassion. Thank-you! You're very talented and wise Malbert.

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Re: ^__^

What kinds of things are you hoping for?

Hope isn't futile, although i know sometimes it feels like it is. There are times when it feels like hoping only hurts more because then you have to deal with being let down. But we all need to hold onto that tiny bit of hope.

10. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Re: ^__^

Anything that'd make my life worth living, anything that'd give me a reason to get up in the morning.