1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

letting it out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by am I alive, Apr 19, 2010.

1. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Haven't been here in a while so here i am, ranting again...

Well, I just don't know what to do anymore. I am not even depressed anymore. I am spending days totally alone. I am not even trying to change anything. Well, i am trying to find a job but no success yet. I feel like a old man waiting to die soon,sitting in a chair. I've been this way for too long, it seems like i used to it. I wish i don't have any family right now so i can drink to death or something...Well i don't have wife and kids but i have mother who i don't want to hurt. Nothing thrills me anymore...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry to say you are depressed but in a deeper level of depression where one feels nothing. I hope you can talk to your therapist or jst your doctor and see if you can get your medication changed a bit or get in for more therapy but talk to someone okay. You are still depressed just in the hole a little deeper.

3. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

I am not on medications. I believe meds would not help me much. Maybe i am wrong. Well, i already said i don't feel bad i just lost will to live. I just don't want to feel happy when there is absolutely no reason for that. The only thing i want is a job. Without a job i can't plan my future. I just feel like a loser. I don't wanna see my friends anymore nor talk to anyone...Thanks