Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SmilesAllTheWay2013, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmilesAllTheWay2013

SmilesAllTheWay2013 New Member

Hi everyone. My name is Lexy and I'm a 13 year old with suicidal problems. I also have severe anxiety and possible bipolar disorder. If you'd like to contact me you can message me on here, [*Moderator Edit - Removed personal contact info*]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hi Lexy and welcome to this site.
    I removed your personal contact information for your own safety purposes. This site does have a private message system that user's can access to communicate privately with one another. As such, you can also make friends here and contact one another through other means, but it is recommended that you use caution in who you provide personal contact info to. That said, it's nice to meet you and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask any of the site staff.
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Lexy
    Really nice to meet you. I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with suicidal problems along with severe anxiety and possible BP disorder. Thats a lot for someone to handle. I think you came to a good place. People here are kind and supporive.

Please know that you can write as often as you want here. If you want, let people get to know you. Its all up to you of course. No rush. No pressure. If you want to answer the questions, then these are the ones I would ask:
    Are you taking medications for the anxiety and BP? I do know that medications can help people. I take a couple of things for anxiety.
    Do you have supportive people around you? Family, therapist etc? Again, If you dont feel like answering the questions, thats totally okay.

Many people find that coming here does help them to hang on. It helps me because I get to talk with other people who are dealing with similar things. And I can speak about it. Let my voice be heard. Talk about the pain etc. I write in the regular areas. And I also have a diary here. That helps a lot. Because I can really feel heard. Take good care of you. I am glad you are here.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Lexy and welcome to the site, I hope you find it useful..feel free to message me as I also suffer from anxiety.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.