Lfe in Slo-Mo

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Tangaroa, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Tangaroa

Tangaroa New Member

To all intents and purposes, my life looks good, but in the real
    world, life couldn't be worse - a few years ago I was the happiest person around, full of confidence full of life and nothing would get me down. A Marriage break down, a new love, a new life, sadly the best man I ever knew chose to leave me and start a new life with a girl who give him the children - I couldn't. I met and fell in love with someone who would have charmed the birds out of the trees but he is a bit of a bully. I am a very competent person who achieves everything she sets out to do. But my husband puts me down at every opportunity and makes me feel worthless - we live together and own and run a business together, I am the most qualified but he rules the roost. He alienates my Family, my Friends and customers - he makes me despair and cry on a regular basis and by the very nature of being on this forum, I wish to end my life to not endure his controlling bullying nature. This is really hard when I have my young Labrador asleep on my arm and I know he really is the love of my life! Thanks for reading

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Get out, whatever it takes, get out while you still have the confidence and wherewithal.
    There is nothing more erosive than being put down at every turn and will, in time, completely erode your confidence, self worth and may have done untold damage to your relationships with family and friends.
    Better to be single than live with a bully.