Liar Liar Pants of Fire

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by boo, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Be REALLY careful who you trust on SF, be it a member or a mod. Even the friendliest face can have a hidden second agenda.

2. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

are u alright? who betrayed u?

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I obviously can't tell. But I've never been backstabbed like this. :(

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

The biggest hurts I've had in the last couple of years have come from others here. People that assured me time and time again, made promises and then bam.

I dont want members to be leary or feel unsafe among others here. But please before you open up completely or let your guard down too far, make damn sure you know who you are talking to or trusting in. Cuz that kind of pain isnt fixed by a sorry in an email or by claiming innocence here among the other members.

Just remember that if something is causing you pain, if you let someone use it against you it hurts even more. Use caution and watch your back.

Sorry that you've been hurt hun. I'm a good listener if you need one. Ask anyone (lol). :arms:

5. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

Sorry that something has happened to you

But I think the only thing worse than being betrayed is to never trust anyone in the first place... there are nice people here I assure you :)

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to hear you post Carla, sorry if i got your name wrong. Yes it's true, i wasn't speaking in general. Alot, if not most of the people here are genuinely nice. But Having experience this kind of betrayal first hand makes you wonder sometimes! And yes i would gladly like to talk to you. But not now, i'm too sad... :(

And thank you empty101 for you words. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
  7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

here if you need to talk :hug:

8. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

That's harsh dude. Hope you come to the conclusion that not all people use other people. There are still some nice people out there :)

Im not sure how you got backstabbed, but sometimes people do that because they are socially insecure and think that relating confidential information to other people will gain them some security in those peoples eyes.
    It's harsh for you if that's the case, but they're the one with the issues. I hope you don't let their issues make you feel too down and cloud future interactions.

Best wishes

9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I know it was a bit harsh on my part. I apologize. It's just everything truly is cloudy at the moment.

10. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Owhr, my bad. I meant that it was harsh for you. :)

11. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to adopt paranoid personality disorder to combat such imposters.

12. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:lol!::love: Sarcarsm metter went off the hook.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
  13. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Boo I am so sorry who ever did this to you >.< let me at them. Please whatever has happened do not let it distort your trust in people, or stop you from talking to people if you need to. You know I am always here if you need to vent, or just a silly distraction okay

Take Care

14. boo

boo Well-Known Member

This thread is hurting the person involved badly. May a moderator please close this thread. Thanks

15. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

of course its hurting them. thats partly why the thread was made wasnt it? i will gladly close it for you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.