Liar / Loser = Me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by timmay20, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timmay20

timmay20 Member

Hello!!! MY NAME IS :Timothy B AGE:20

I don't know where to start,but need your support because I'm going to kill myself!!! I'm 20 years old and didn't finish high school. I told my family I did and now their waiting for my diploma. I have no job and my mother going to kick me out in 7 more days because me a 20 year old living in her house. My mother knows of my depression because used to cut
    myself, what she doesn't know is that I haven't been to school in two years.

WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE THIS SITUATION IN MY LIFE GO AWAY.EVERYBODY IS GOING TO HATE ME WHEN THEY FIND OUT THE TRUTH.
    I HAVE NOBODY , MY FATHER IS DEAD (HE DIED WHEN I WAS FOUR) AND I HAVE TROUBLE EXPRESSING MYSELF. AS FOR SCHOOL, BEING THAT DIDN'T FINISH HS I WAS PUT IN A SMALLER SCHOOL. I HAVEN'T BEEN GOING IN TWO YEARS. I STAY IN THE HOUSE AND I HAVE NO FRIENDS. I DID ALL OF THIS TO MYSELF BECAUSE I'M JUST A STUPID LAZY BLACK MALE WHO WILL NEVER MAKE IT. I'M SO SORRY WASTED YOUR TIME , BUT I REALLY NEED YOUR ADVISE!!!! HELP ME PLEASE:sad:

2. Jess_21

Jess_21 Active Member

Hi tim, and welcome to SF.

I am sorry that your mother is not more supportive. I know how hard it is to go on living, but you need to find one thing that you enjoy and hold on to it. You can make it if you want.

If you need a friend or someone to talk to i am always here for you. Do not give up because the future may hold something better. You are welcome to PM.:hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Can you possibly study and get your GED. It may not be the diploma they are expecting, but it is the equivalent. Even without a diploma you can find a job. You are not a stupid lazy black male.
    You maybe have not made all the right decisions, but you can begin to make them now. The choice is yours. You can't change the fact that you will not have a diploma. I don't think they will hate you, but they will most likely be disappointed that they were decieved. It may be better for you to prepare them then let them be surprised. I hope things start to turn around for you. Take care Timothy. :hug:

4. Bud Leaf

Bud Leaf Member

i was just in the same situation basically, im 20 this year, havnt graduated in school im about 3 years behind, havnt bin there since, i got fired from my job, and couldnt afford rent so i had 0 and felt the same way as you man, for 2 months i had nothing, a situation you'd call "fucked". but i found a little brochure for continuing my education at my own pace, you probly have a system like that where you live maybe, its called TAPS here, so if you got that its really good on some one like me or you who never went to school at all, because you can do the work at home, and at your own pace, and now a few days ago i got a job and took an advance on my paycheck and moved in with some friends, but those 2 months i felt like how you do now, felt like an eternity, but it all works out in the end man, just gotta sacrafice a bit of your time, give it a shot, its not easy but nothing is nowadays :)

5. cameron

cameron Guest

I highly recommend getting your GED. I dropped out of school when I was 16, and got my GED. It's very, very easy. The test is not hard at all, you officially only need to have an 8th grade level education to pass (according to them, it's probably actually less than that). You can take the entire test in one day, and in a couple weeks you can get your diploma. Employers do not care whether you have a high school diploma or GED, trust me. I've had like 6 jobs since I got my GED, and not a single employer asked if I had a GED or a high school diploma.

I was also in the same boat as you, because I was out of school for 6 months before I told my dad, and he was actually very understanding. Just explain why it was just too difficult for you. For me, it was because I couldn't concentrate on the work at all.

Anyway, I hope you're ok, and feel free to ask me anymore questions about the school, jobs, the GED, or whatever.

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Like all have said, try to get onto a system which allows you to get some sort of qualification. I kinda know how you feel but don't give up ok. Also it's best you come clean to your mother about what's really been going on. If she truly cares then she will understand.

7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

the truth

8. timmay20

timmay20 Member

Thanks everyone for your support. I just feel so lost because my mother has had it with me living in her house. She said, if i don't have a job by next week I'm out. My mother treats her church friends better than me.:sad:

9. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

I think you should study for hs.
    Plus, I'll be your friend. :biggrin:
    I'm sure you will pass hs.:biggrin:

10. timmay20

timmay20 Member

i have two more days!!!!!

11. timmay20

timmay20 Member

I have two more days to live!! until my mother kicks me out. I have no job and I never worked a day in my life. IT's over!!! I'm scared:seeyou:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.