Lies..and the people that tell them.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by downmage, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downmage

downmage Well-Known Member

I guess this post is about lies. I am sick and tired of people making up lies about me. People can't come up with some legitimate stuff about me, so they lie, then tell my family members..who don't know if to believe them or not.

One whopping lie after another. It never stops..no wonder I am on the suicide message board. I don't know how to stop it. How can I control what comes out of people's mouth? I can't. People will take something that is 30 to 40 % right..and turn that into a huge, outrageous lie. The people who make up shit about is the scum of the earth. They are lower than dog-shit. They probably know I am on this message board..I could care less.

None of these muther-fuckers work. They don't go to school..they just make up shit about me. They think there too good to work. Those liars are tripping over some old shit. I have also been stalked by these people before, one time they had there sights of kicking my ass..it took 3 or 4 car-loads of these fuckers to follow me to work..then when I pulled into my workplace..they parked a good distance from me..and talked shit all night. Once they followed me to a different town, still they did nothing. Once they followed me into a movie theather, they still did nothing. What are they waiting for? They even had some old man follow me to the library lol.

They can't get to me..so they make up lies. Tell the neighbors lies. Tell their friends lies.

Believe me, they are tripping more than I am. I don't care if I live or die. It makes no difference to me.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I really believe the reason people spread rumors and spread lies about other people because they are so insecure about themselves they have to beat down others to pick themselves up. I'm sorry you've had to suffer at the hands of people that just don't understand how hurtful and how cruel their words can be.

I hope that things do get better for you

Kanani

3. downmage

Kanani79,

I believe what you say is true. Also, they think if they act in a certain way, that it will make me act or do something in a predicatable way. I don't know what the exact lie is that they are pumping..I just know that is what they are doing.

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Another reason for lies is jealousy as well as insecurity.

Don't give in. Your stronger then that.

5. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

I just lies no matter who tells them or what for. There's never any need to lie.

I'm sick of people lying to me too.

And I'm sick of people making-up lies about me behind my back too. My boyfriend's parents decided they didn't approve of us going out together, so they tried to make-up lies about me and tell him. However, he A) believes me over them anyway and B) already knew the truth from the lie anyway.

My mum's mum makes up stories about me and also my brother. Thing is; neither of us speak to or see her. Ever. So how would she know what is or isn't going on in our lives in the first place. :blink:

It just annoys me that people are like that.

6. downmage

" he needs to be taught that there are consequences for his actions.. "

And what actions is that? Talking to myself on a bus? If you stayed awake for three days ( plus one day on a bus ), you'll might be talking crazy too. I was half-way asleep when I said those things. I did nothing with intent to do anything wrong. I am very sorry that happened..but that's all that happened. That's the facts of what happened. NOTHING more.

But that's not good enough for the people that hate me. They need to come up with one lie after another.

7. downmage

Not setting at the computer anymore..I'am I ? :huh:

Try and come up with a lie now..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.