Lies have a way of getting out of hand.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Michael Lee, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Well-Known Member

My wife and I don't talk. I thought she knew that I don't love her. She acts like everything is peachy keen. For the past two years I have thought of suicide. Made plans but never had the courage to carry the plans out. Now she is forcing me into a corner. I don't think she is aware of what is happening. I feel disconnected and lonely. I don't even have the courage to talk to her. I am staying in this relationship because I am afraid of being alone. I have got to get out. Sober 17 years 3 months 10 days. It is getting more difficult with each passing hour. Mary why the hell did you leave me. I love you. My heart aches for you. Fuck it . . . fuck you . . . fuck life. I don't want to live. Damit.

2. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Mike :hug: :hug:

I am glad that you have never gone through with your plans and that I have had the chance of meeting you :) It is difficult when you regret things from the past and also in the present. Although - do not mourn for the past - the future is the only thing that you can change in a positive way. Things, as difficult as it may seem, can improve :hug: I am here if you need me :hug:

3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Please dont :hug:

I have no choice but you do..

It will add more hurt to this little white dove.

please dont :hug:

those pms from you meant something to me

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Michael did you get my pm visa vie msn?